Part 26

Giovanni Martini Pov

I felt it I felt the rage the earth beneath us shaking. I can hear her heartbeat racing and her footsteps doing the same. She stood by the door then pushed it open with a bang.

She walked in and when she looked at me. I almost shit my pants the ground shook violently and she walked up to me slow but steady. "She better be wrong. Tell me she's wrong!" She said looking into my eyes.

And I dropped mines not being able to look her in the eye. She inhaled deeply but that didn't calm her at all. The once bright and sunny sky turned cloudy its thundering and lightning out.

Fat raindrop hits violently against the building. I can see her hands ball into a fist. She turned to walk out but I got up and grabbed her arm. Only to be pushed back towards a wall and let me tell you that hurt like a bitch.

"You let me sit there and feel guilty thinking I messed up our plans. Thinking this was my fault because I wasn't being careful" she laughed bitterly. "Baby no let me.." I started as I got up off the floor. "Let you what? Explain you had more then enough time to explain. Instead you lied and kept shit from knowing how much this was messing with me."

She yelled and I no longer feel the angry I feel the pain the hurt. Ajax went to the back of my mind whimpering as our mate yell at us. "Knowing how shitty I felt because I don't know if I will finish collage breaking my promise to my DAD!" When she yelled dad the windows exploded leaving glass everywhere.

"Baby..." I wined out "just leave me alone" she said walking out wiping the tears from her eyes. Growling I picked up the bed and through it across the room. Walking out the halls who told her?

"DOVE!" Ajax and I growled out. Smelling her and my mate sent together. Going looking for her to see her in the castle. "YOU!" We spoke with venom. "You told her" we both said. She looked afraid and shook her head no

"I didn't she over heard" her voice was strong but her heart as beating rapidly. Walking towards her with my hands reach out only to be tossed to wall. "Don't touch my mate!" Jason said well his wolf. Smirking I shift taking off after him as he ran outside.

Smirking I was about to tackle him when my mate stood in the way and I bounced off her force shield. "You will not touch my friends for your stupid decision" she said I shift back walking towards her.

She walked back "don't touch me" she said with venom. "Baby.." I started off and she rolled her eyes at me. "I think we need a break" she said looking at her feet. "A break? From what" I asked

"From each other you know I let things move so fast with us. Thinking you were different from all the guys I met in the pass. But I guess I was wrong. I'll stay in the cottage and you can stay in the castle." She said walking off.

"Eva!" I said going to grab her hand but she pushed me off. "I SAID DONT TOUCH ME!" then she walked off to the cottage and I sat on the floor with my head in my hands.

Looking around there's pack members everywhere. The women giving me side eye for hurting their Luna. A lot of them just went the direction she went. My guess to comfort their Luna.

Then men just looked at me shaking their heads. My beta and my brother helped me up walking me to my office. "Permission to speak freely your highness?" My beta asked and I sat at my desk and nod.

"You are an idiot you knew she was going to find out right? Why didn't you just tell her?" He asked and I growled. More to myself then to him. "Did my mate just break up with me?" I asked

Looking at them they looked to their feet and I nod. "Do you think she'll forgive me?" I asked them when I heard Dove voice "nope" she said walking pass my office with a suitcase "where are you going?" I asked her and she shrug.

"Let's see you almost attacked me and my mate and you think we're staying here. Ha I'm going to live with my best friend in the cottage." She said walking away turning to see Jason carrying five huge suitcases.

"Honey do you think all these things are necessary?" He said looking up when he smelt me. "Yes now come on boy" she yelled at him and I rolled my eyes.

"I wasn't actually going to hurt you Dove" I said to my sister "now your lying to me too" she said walking off. Groaning going back to the office looking at my brother and beta the shrug to me.

Sighing after a while they left me alone with my thoughts. "Mate is going to leave us" I told him rubbing my temples "Mate is angry I don't think she'll ever leave us" Ajax said not sounding to sure about that.

Looking at the picture of us on my desk. Getting more depressed by the minute I decided to go our room. Getting inside I laughed she made everything stick to the ceiling.

Rubbing my hand down my face I sat on the floor. Looking up "Ooh Goddess what have I gotten myself into" I whisper to myself.

Going to take a shower I realize how petty my mate can be when she's mad.  She took the handles off the faucets. And the head off the shower shaking my head. "Forget about it" I said.

Making a little pallet in the corner of the room laying down to sleep. When I finally got comfortable and closed my eyes and the furniture fell on the floor.