Chapter Fifty-Three

Chapter Fifty-Three

Mature content 🔞

.

You could feel yourself waking up, and right before opening your eyes your brain started to work on remembering where were you

'Let's open our eyes first, shall we?'

Like I fucking can! ........ I feel like I slept for days. 

You controlled your breath and finally could open your eyes, the first thing you saw was darkness. Oh! it's still night.

"Right, I slept as soon as I arrive-" You whispered to yourself then stopped when you felt someone holding your hands, using the little light from the window you could see Jungkook's hand holding yours, his cheeks pressed on the mattress as he slept while sitting next to the bed. 

You softly smiled, never seeing someone or someone looking so innocently cute as the scene next to you. "What's an idiot." You mumbled, gently using your other hand to touch his hair. He must be so tired, I wonder when he arrived?

After a few minutes of admiring his cuteness, you moved on the bed and yanked your hand from his which made the man shift on his position but still didn't wake up, feeling sorry for him you sat on the bed then started shaking his shoulder, "Jungkook....." You called him slowly, "Jungkook, come on you need to sleep on the bed." You kept shaking him while he whined, "It's not comfortable, come one...."

You heard him hum before finally opening his eyes and looking up at you, you smiled. "Y/N?......"

"Who else can it be?" You whispered, your hand holding his again, "Come on, hop on and go back to sleep it's still early......"

You almost jumped to squeeze his cheeks when he adorably nodded and stood only to throw himself on the bed next to you. You smiled when he got closer, his head on your chest and arms cuddling your small waist. You didn't complain and let him make himself comfortable. 

One of your hands was placed on his upper back while the other automatically moved to his soft hair and started playing with it gently immediately receiving a sweet hum from the man, a reaction that told you he liked what you were doing. You didn't comment and kept moving your hand through his hair for a couple of minutes until you realized he was back to his deep sleep when feeling his breath and heartbeat against your becoming calm and controlled. 

Again. The comfortable feeling your heart was feeling was indescribable. The feeling that gently hugged you with a beautiful melody that sings for a better tomorrow, the promise of an unlimited amount of hope and happiness ahead of you. You never ........... I mean never felt this way before, you spent your life scared and hidden, you told yourself you had one reason to live and it is finding what happened in the past and not caring too much about the future. You told yourself you'll never be free if you didn't know every single detail about your parents, you told yourself you will never trust anyone after what Ned did to you. You closed yourself from the world and suffer alone.