Chapter 9

LEONARDO

"Have we ever met before, because I feel like I do know you from somewhere?" Savanah said

Panic started rising in my throat.
She shouldn't remember me if she knows I am the reason for her facing death, she will hate me for eternity.

And I don't want her to hate me.
I must do what needs to be done.

"No, we haven't," I said.

Her face held disappointment and confusion.

"Ya okay, I might be mistaken. I should go, so great good night Leonardo." She said.

Jesus my name from her lips is like music to my ears. She rose her brown eyes to look at me. I swear, I have never seen such big brown eyes.

"Good night Savanah," I said. she turned and left.

A smile crept on my face. She shouldn't be here I made sure I shouldn't meet her in the hospital.

I know she called my office through the number I gave on her hospital form. I requested the Chief of the hospital to keep the detail of me to be confidential.

He agreed as he knew my family for a very long time.

Nick was pretty rude to her when I told him to tell her don't call here. I listened to him through telecom.

It breaks my heart to let him talk to her like this. I even listened to the call recording how she sweetly asked about who she was talking to.

But the only thing that keep bothering my mind was why was she in the VIP wing when I made sure not to see her again. And my only guess was fucking Adam.

And she did that again, she saved me again by saving my mamma.

I entered the room only to see three people smiling and looking wide eyes open at me.

"What?" I asked.
"You tell us, and man did I tell you you both looked hot when you were on top of her." Connor winked.

"Shut up Connor, before I kick your butt." I gritted.

When I saw her in the room with a low torchlight I seriously thought it was an intruder so I tackled her down only to find the beautiful face I saw 2months ago.

She looked me in the eyes and her whole body went lax but just for a second, I couldn't help but stare in awe at her gorgeous face.

Still the same brown locks, the same brown eyes, but this time there was no smile on her face it was a deep thought face.

She took a note of my distraction and rolled me on my back and pinned my hands above my head.

I was impressed.
This girl surprises me even more now.

God knows what more she has to show.

She straddled me. I didn't listen to what she said, my mind was on her hips which were very close to my dick and that was getting hard.

Afraid to scare her I again tackled her down on her back and pinned her hand on her head and my other hand on her waist.

I am sure as hell her waist was the best thing I had ever held. She had curves I knew but for the first time, I felt it. Not to be a creep I didn't move my hand more.

"Adam, why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"Told you what Leo." He smiled.

"You motherfucker." I mouthed.

My mom doesn't approve of using bad words according to her it fills you with negativity.

"Why should he Leo, stop blaming yourself, my sweet boy. Savanah would also say the same." My mother said.

"But mamma.." She cut me off. "No butts Leo you have a chance, talk to her, be friends with her and then ask her on a date after that but don't blow it away my boy," she said.

According to her every relationship should start first being friends as it makes you know a person better and friends get to know more stuff about you as anyone could ever know.

My mom and dad were also good friends before they started dating, basically it was her condition before they should start dating.

"She is a kind girl, she will not want you to hate yourself for something you hadn't had control over." My mother said.

"Sì mamma," I said.

"But I am not gonna tell her I took her to hospital, and she kinda  remembers me." I said.

"Now you will go home and shave this absurdity off your face, you look like a jungle man." She said.

"But mamma I can't leave you," I said.
" I am fine my boy, come in the morning when I will be awake okay, now all you boys go back home," she said.

"Bye Vanessa." Connor hugged her and we left her room.

"So how are you gonna talk with her now?" Adam asked.

"I have no idea, earlier she asked me if we have ever met and I said we didn't." I said.

"No you didn't," Connor exclaimed.

"You could have told her that she was the one who cut your hand," Connor said.

"And ya embarrassed her way to go, Connor," I said.

"Well, it would be a great conversation startup." He said.

Adam drives me back to my house.

"Get a shave, Leo you don't wanna meet her tomorrow like an ape you are looking right now." He said

"I do not look like an ape it's a little subtle," I said.

"Whatever makes you sleep, which I know you wont be able to get." He chuckled and drive off.

I removed my jacket and went to my washroom for a quick hot warm shower.

Coming out of the shower I wrapped a towel at my hip and went to the washbasin to brush my teeth.

I looked at my face and man it was bad, the subtle was a little bit thick.
My jawline was hidden under it but was still visible.

I took the razer from the upper cabinet and started shaving.

Soon my face was clean-shaven and I looked a lot better.

Wearing grey sweatpants and a black t-shirt I went to my bed to sleep.

As I was about to sleep my phone beeped with someone's message.

It was from Ava I have been avoiding her calls for like 2 months but that girl is not stepping back.

Ava: Hey baby I heard about your mom. It must be stressful do you need me to take your stress away.

Seriously this girl is gonna die one day from my hands.

Me: go fuck with someone else Ava, what did I tell you about not contacting me. Last warning.

In general I never even liked Ava. My last girlfriend was when I was in my sophomore year of college she cheated on me.

We started dating in our senior year of high school.

I used to think that I loved her but it was nothing more than just attraction and care for her.

But after I met Savanah things seems different, I have never been a slog for a girl that it made me forget to even shave.

Savannah is different she seems magical and almost too good to be true.

Her smile makes me smile, God I don't even know what this girl is doing to me.

I checked my e-mails that we're pending after my meeting in L.A. and then quickly dozed off to sleep remembering my angel's beautiful big brown eyes.

Enjoy reading lovelies💕💕

_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_