Chapter 10

Sia's POV :

Only to stop dead in my track as my eyes made contact with someone I wanted to avoid at any cost

My gaze shifted to the company he had before going back to him as my heart dropped

There was a girl thousands times more prettier than me

Sitting on Justin's lap

I wanted to move my gaze. I really did. I didn't want to look at this beautiful couple in front of me. I couldn't.

It felt as if my eyes were glued. He too did not make any attempt in moving his glare . Instead looked behind me as I felt someone grab my shoulder, making me break our eye contact.

"You're shy"
I looked up to see Ashton chuckling down at me , I didn't react and looked back at Justin who had an unexplained emotion in his eyes while his face was blank but this time he was the one to turn his gaze away and look at the girl sitting on his lap sipping on her coffee while staring at nothing in particular.

I saw how he whispered something in her ears which caused her to giggle.

And yes, it wasn't some typical annoying giggle.

It was adorable. Her voice was adorable.

Heck, She was adorable

No wonder she's sitting on the lap of the finest man I've ever seen.

I had nothing against her but it was the fact that her giggle made Justin smile.

I saw him smile for the first time

And it was a view worth dying for

But then again, it was for her.

And my heart shattered.

Again

I looked down, clutching my bag tighter and making my way straight out of the cafe. Not having the guts of turning back.

I kept speed walking on the streets till I reached a bench on the side pavement.
Sitting down at it, I controlled my breathing. I was shivering while my heart was beating loudly in my chest. As if it would jump out.

Why tf does he affect me so much?

Aaaahhhhh

Taking deep breaths and rubbing my hands together I tried calming myself.

I sat on that bench for almost half an hour before I checked my watch .

6:13pm

I shot up instantly which caused me to lose a little balance but I managed. I promised Fay to be back before 6.

I hope she doesn't notice

I don't want her or Aaron to be worried about me. Then again, they don't even need to worry about me. I am a servant after all

These  thoughts that kept playing in my mind as I continued walking on the streets looking down.

I didn't see where I was going. I just kept walking till I felt raindrops on me

Looking up I saw how the sky has changed it's shade into a darker one and it was now beginning to rain

"Ah God fuck me! "

I whispered yelled to myself as I began walking faster. Thinking that I could make it home before getting wet completely.

But as I began walking while looking ahead, I realised something that caused my heart to drop dead