RAJSUYA YAGNA

The sabha was comically arranged but Pandavas could do nothing about it if they tried to flaunt their victory then all the kings may pledge loyalty to suryaputra as they know it was already superior in every matter so just showing loyalty was enough there was no need for offering to Suryaprast whose economy could rival Dwarka. Not only that if that happened Samrat would definitely be Karna as they though not want to admit it but they don't have guts to attack or win Suryaprast leave army or what not just karna himself was someone who tridevs in their true form to defeat even celestial father of Arjun with entire swarg could defeat him. Hastinapur, Northern panchal and Dwarka wouldn't fight Suryaprast because of their intimate relationship with family of Karna which would diminish already nonexistent chance. Suryaprast not only have Karna but Avantika was on same level as him and add to that sage vasisth was kulguru of it. No matter how much they boast Pandavas were powerless. All the insult were just their frustration and inner incompetence. If not they did not have to use Arjun's promise by Karna to invite him. Once they saw Karna was here they immediately felt superior so much so that they forgot their worries and dread, in arrogance they once again belittled Karna but look what were results. If this was not permanent scar to feeble pride that infront of them the kingdom they won over were completely disregarding them and was flocking with Karna whose sit they have intentionally arranged away from Yagna place as sacred place would tarnish by presence of such low caste person but it com back to haunt them. The extremely flattering apperance of kings while just sitting around Karna who was not even talking to them was stinging them because they didn't show such willingness when Pandavas won over their kingdom.

From an outsider's perspective the court looked as comical as it was confusing, any new person couldn't understand whose Yagna it was was it for Yudhishthir or for Karna. Bheem was getting especially agitated as he never liked Sutputra but what's happening today was insulting and humiliating for them, the Devputra epitome of human being as he believed.

Bheem : What are you all doing? Did you forget we won over your kingdom and you pledged your loyalty to us?

Ashwatthama (sarcastically) : Rajkumar Bheem In absence of lion, monkey thinks himself as king of jungle but it doesn't mean it's true. Won over us when and how am I as king wasn't informed? Did you won over my kingdom or Hastinapur let alone Suryaprast whose direction you wouldn't glance when it comes to attack and win. Kings are present here to acknowledge sovereignty of Maharaj Yudhishthir over them not declaring they or we are your slaves. They have shifted their seat why are you so angry, have any one insulted you I don't think so.

His answer especially first line brought out roaring laughter of Duryodhana and Dhussan. Some kings who thinks Pandavas were too arrogant also let chuckle escape their throat. Pandavas got angry at this and wanted to lift their weapon but at that moment Krishna came there feigning the innocence and utter bewilderdness. He wasn't alone but sage ved vyas and priests for yagna were with him.

Krishna : What's happening here, why are you all sitting there respected kings.

Ashwatthama : Dwarkadhish we felt that such sacred Yagna need more space so we shifted our seats. It helps both in creating more space and let us accompany Suryaprast naresh Mitra Karna here.

Krishna : That's... Awfully gracious and confusing Panchal Naresh.

Ashwatthama : What can we say dwarkadhish we are scared of might of your illustrious cousins.

Anyone could hear sarcasm dripping from voice of Ashwatthama, Snickers and rang into sabha though it was not full blown laughter because respect of sage vyas who himself was smiling. For a revered sage it wasn't hard to grasp the cause and root of happening. Karna was now amused if not for knowing mischievousness of his Prabhu he would have thought both Ashwatthama and him has predetermined their talks. Vidhur wasn't happy but kept quiet because Bheeshma was nuetral too.

Krishna : Anyway since you all had graciously left more space for sacred Yagna we don't think we should delay anymore.

With the ever graceful and charming smile Krishna flushed out some awkwardness and nodded towards ved vyas first to take his seat then at Pandavas to start Yagna who were immediately relieved keshav was here to save them from further embarrassment but words of Ashwatthama has pierced through them and they pledged revenge not only from him but Karna too which was unreasonable to say the least. Krishna did so because it was neccecary for few things one of which was ridding shishupal of his sons and niyati to take place.

Immensely humiliated Yudhishthir then ordered the Yagna to begin but words of Ashwatthama about lion and monkey as well of undeserving candidate for samrat has already placed seeds of doubts in ever so doubtful son of dharmraj.

Most awkward yagna in history has begin on the suggestion of Bheeshma, Krishna was asked to be witness of ceremony which lead to ever die hard enemy cousin of Krishna stood up and started insulting Nakul who was serving Krishna as per ritual demands. He started insulting Krishna too which angered very many people such as Karna, Bheeshma, Pandavas etc. Bheeshma interjected too but was insulted. Karna didn't do anything because letter which was received from Krishna in which Krishna personally asked Karna to not interfere in rajsuya Yagna it was because of this he met Yudhishthir beforehand. Though karna was so angry that the arm rest of his chair was broken but gone mad in his one sided hatred Shishupal didn't pay heed to it. He continued the insults but soon derogatory term about relationship of Krishna and her female friends which consists of yagseni Draupadi was said the 100 sins of Shishupal despite of constant warning of Krishna and rest were over. It resulted in beheading of Shishupal with sudarshan chakra which left court dumbfounded only Karna and sage vyas folded their hands to sacred weapons of lord Vishnu.

Duryodhana, Dhussan was very angry because Shishupal was their friend and one of mighty warrior. They raised their weapons but we're stopped by Bheeshma. Pandavas who already vowed revenge got their opportunity to insult Duryodhana and Dhussan. Yudhishthir immediately sprung into action and asked his brothers to snatch their weapons along with of Ashwatthama and Karna who was completely unrelated to this. They did this to especially insult them and get their sweet vengeance but fools forgot that not everyone was Karna who forgives them. They in their arrogance has hurted the Kshatriye ego of Duryodhana and Dhussan but what's scary was they angered shivansh Ashwatthama too who was already fed up with them.

Ashwatthama (angrily) : Pandu putron, i have enough of your arrogance. I shivansh Ashwatthama, son of sage Drona and grandson of Sain Bhardwaj curse you.......