Naked and Pissed

"Amber? Are you alright in there?" I hear Felix yell from the edge of the woods. I know he can't see me, but it still makes me nervous enough to duck behind a bush. I've looked all over this part of the woods, and I can't find my clothes anywhere! I know I need to join the rest of the class, but there's no way in hell I'm walking out there naked. I don't have much of a choice but to tell him.
"Umm, I can't find my clothes." Felix is silent for a second, but I can hear a faint, low growl.

"Stay in there, I'll go grab you a robe." I can hear him walking away. I feel very uncomfortable standing in here naked knowing there's a bunch of hormonal boys just on the other side of the field, so I shift again. At least this way they won't see nothing they aren't suppose to.

I curl up and lay where I was standing, when I hear some entering the woods. My head perks up.

"Amber? I'm leaving your robe on this tree branch. Come get it when I'm out of the woods." Felix said. I walk out anyway, still in wolf form, and grab the red, fluffy robe between my teeth as he's walking out. I go back to my little area and shift back and wrap the robe around myself, and tying the belt tightly so it stays closed. I walk out of the woods to hear Felix talking to the group.

"-You need to speak up now. This is not a funny joke. Whoever you are you need to fess up now or the whole group will be doing laps around the field." Everyone is whispering amongst themselves as I walk up beside Felix. He looks down at me. "Go back to your room and get dressed-" he looks to the group "-alright since no ones talking, 50 laps around the field, and I'll add another 50 unless someone starts talking. Go." He growls the last word. Everyone starts complaining and griping, but get up and start running as I make my way up to the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dinner time arrives, and I walk down to the cafeteria alone. I'm pretty sure Maya is somewhere swapping spit with Logan. I get my food and walk over to my table, and I see a note there. My brow creases as I put my plate down and pick the note up. It's written in very neat handwriting, and says:
Come to the work room during dinner, I have something I need to discuss with you.

Alpha Felix.

That's odd. I feel like he would not have left me a note, but would've came and found me. But curiosity gets the best of me, and I head out of the cafeteria and down to the work room. I walk into the work room, but it looks empty. "Felix?" I call out. My voice echoing is my only response. I walk further into the room. "Felix? Are you in here?" I call out again. I suddenly hear the door slam and lock behind me. I flip around and am met with those striking green eyes.

"Hello Amber."