Chapter 63: bullying someone who has no money

There was silence at the dinner table.

Then, a burst of laughter broke out. Monkey and Qiao An laughed the hardest. They patted the table as if they were about to overturn the plates together. Even Zhen Meili was covering her mouth and laughing. Jian Shiwu turned her head to look at Shen Cheng next to him wanted to seek some justice in the world, but saw a shallow smile in Shen Cheng's eyes.

?

Jian Shiwu was annoyed.

"Who asked her to put the phone card on the lunch box." Jian Shiwu muttered: "And what else is written on it? Please taste the exquisite food, look forward to your call, 24 hours free..."

It's okay if I don't explain it, but when I explain it, the others laugh even more fiercely.

The monkey said, "Then the girl was so angry that she didn't even take the empty lunch box."

Qiao An also came over and patted Jian Shiwu on the shoulder, and said pitifully, "Is this kind of behavior called betting on orphans in your China?"

The corners of Jian Shiwu's mouth twitched, these bad friends.

The braised pork on the table was eaten cleanly. Zhen Meili lowered her head and asked her son, "Hour, do you think today's braised pork is delicious?"

Jian Shiwu nodded: "Delicious."

Zhen Meili glanced at Shen Cheng and smiled: "This is what Shen Cheng helped to do."

Jian Shiwu looked up in shock.

Shen Cheng glanced at him lightly: "What?"

Jian Shiwu said thoughtfully: "So that's how it is, I said."

Shen Cheng lowered his eyes, his eyes slightly gloomy.

Is it because of your own participation that the taste is different from what your mother made?

Or do you prefer what your mother does?

"No wonder the portion seems to be more than before!" Jian Shiwu said while complaining to his mother: "Mom, every time you seem to be afraid that I will eat more, you only make a small plate. Oh..."

Jian Shiwu turned his head and looked at the boy beside him with round eyes. Jian Shiwu showed a bright smile, and his voice was sincere and a little soft: "It's better to be good."

Shen Cheng's tense body slowly relaxed.

Won the first place? He was not so happy when he was praised by the professor. He didn't have much sense of accomplishment when he overcame many difficult programming problems, and he didn't even feel much inner turmoil when he went in and out of the entertainment venues.

but

Now, his heart is full.

Jian Shiwu was very close, and there was a faint scent of milk on her body when she approached, Shen Cheng's hand under the table curled up, and his throat was a little dry.

He really wanted to touch him.

Zhen Meili said with a "tsk", "You **** child, you even stepped on your mother. I think you shouldn't eat it. Go home with Shen Cheng."

Jian Shiwu stuck out his tongue: "Mom, you are a cheapskate."

Zhen Meili pretended to hit him.

Jian Shiwu immediately became honest. When the children were fighting and fighting over the delicious food, Shen Cheng didn't take much part in it. If you observe carefully, you will find that he hasn't even eaten a few mouthfuls from the beginning to the end. Meat, there happened to be a plate of tomatoes and eggs on the table closest to Shen Cheng, but he also mostly eats tomatoes.