Chapter 64: Who has such a bad vision to like me

This vote was supposed to be a fair and just democratic vote. Originally, everyone was an amateur, and everyone was on the same starting line, but once a fair game appeared, krypton gold and players with their own full-level inscriptions appeared. , everything is different.

In the evening, with the efforts of many classmates, Jian Shiwu's votes began to rise slowly by one or two hundred. Although Wang Jianan had already led him by nearly a thousand votes, Jane's Some astonishing gains in the afternoon still aroused Wang Jianan's sense of crisis.

Wang family

A dissatisfied murmur broke out in the bedroom: "Mom, what's the reason for this Jian Shiwu?"

Wang Jian'an's slightly wealthy mother, Wang Lina, was sitting beside him with a mobile phone in her hand, looking at documents. She looked around and replied, "It's the eldest son of Jian Zicheng and Zhen Meili."

Wang Jianan said, "Is that the old antique Jian family?"

"uh-huh."

In the circle of the rich, any family with a little money and a little fame in the whole town must be each other? If you know the letter, the Jian family is an orthodox scholarly family.

Wang Jianan was a little uninterested: "Why did the old antique make such an art film if he didn't study hard?"

"but..."

Wang Jianan pouted again: "Mom, to be honest, I'm not very good at all? If I want to shoot this, I can't hear what the assistant says? What kind of salary can I get, and how can I put on makeup? Maybe even a filter in the later stage. I don't know how to adjust it, who knows what photographer they will hire in the later stage, what if I shoot too much? What if I'm ugly?"

Wang Lina gave a "tsk" and patted Wang Jian'an's head: "What do you know, you son of a bitch!"

Wang Jianan covered his head in pain.

Wang Lina said: "This is a very good positive image, and it will not be very helpful for you to enter the entertainment circle and get some resources for serious dramas in the future. If you can get this kind of provincial positive image, then those public welfare Blockbusters, won't they all open doors for you?"

The most important thing for a child star is to create an image.

Wang Lina's occupation is an agent, so how could she not understand this.

Wang Jianan seemed to understand but not understand: "Is it really that important?"

Wang Lina glanced at him: "Could it be that your mother can still harm you, pay attention to me, we must get this resource, and you should be more active, more? Interact with fans to encourage, and my mother will help you understand. ? White?"

Wang Jianan nodded.

But soon he wondered again: "What if Jian Shiwu's votes exceed me?"

"Humph!"

The corners of Wang Lina's mouth evoked a sarcastic smile: "Their business funds have been used to invest in new projects recently, how can they have any spare money for their children to vote for this kind of list, that kind of poor ghost family still wants to compete with us, don't worry Well, as long as you stabilize your group of fans, this resource must be ours!"

...

the next day

No. 1 Middle School - Canteen

During lunch, Jian Shiwu and friends ate in the cafeteria.

Today, the cafeteria cooked braised pork and ribs, and you can smell the aroma from a distance. It is definitely the happiest time for Jian Shiwu in the past, but today he didn't go to the meat dishes. That row lined up and silently went to the other side.