Chapter 66: give me a love letter to jane

Jian Shiwu was stupid.

He never thought about how this old lady would treat him so well, and she could even say such words, but if I remember correctly... They are obviously not familiar with each other!

The so-called diligence for nothing is either a traitor or a thief, Jian Shiwu is a little scared: "Grandma..."

Old lady: "Huh?"

"Your kindness? I understand it." Jian Shiwu lowered his head and respectfully spoke to the old man: "But I think it is interesting to get what you want through your own efforts. The road of life may be long, if you are willing ? I'm grateful for a ride, but I always have to learn how to walk by myself, after all, you can't? Always walk for me."

He speaks quietly

The room is very quiet, the old lady is quiet? Looking at Jian Shiwu.

She has a very good way of judging people, this child did not deliberately flatter and flatter her when facing her, she was assertive, and she could also take care of things, which was really good.

The old lady asked him again: "If you really lost, wouldn't you be sad?"

Jian Shiwu thought about it seriously: "Of course, I think I might."

"Oh?"

"But I did my best." Jian Shiwu winked at her, smiled and said, "Let's fight next time."

The old lady was startled, and then she laughed cheerfully.

Jian Shiwu sat beside her and looked at her softly? He added, "But..."

The old lady was interested: "but what?"

"Thank you for your kindness though. I can see that you are actually a good person, grandma. Would you like to notice that I am very happy, but compared to these, I hope you can... accompany Shen Cheng more."

The old lady was taken aback.

Jian Shiwu's voice was crisp and soft when he was gentle: "Because you are the only relative left in Shen Cheng in the country, although there were some misunderstandings between the two of you, after all, everyone wants to From the previous look, I know? I know that the Ji family may not lack anything, but the company and love of their relatives cannot be exchanged for money."

"Although, maybe? Sometimes Shen Cheng is not good at words..." Jian Shiwu paused and said with a smile: "But I assure you, he is really a very good person, you can get in touch as much as you can. Know it!"

Jian Shiwu sat obediently beside the old lady, his dark eyes were bright and bright, and he couldn't see any other intentions in his eyes.

The old lady was silent for a while, then chuckled: "Are these your true words?"

"Of course."

"Did Shen Cheng tell you to say it?"

"No, I thought it myself."

"Oh?" The old lady actually praised her heartily, but she still raised her eyebrows: "Why do you love him so much?"

...

Jian Shiwu has no ambiguity, is straight and full of justice: "Of course it's because we are best friends!"

The old lady was taken aback.

The old man suddenly realized slowly that his proud grandson, who was extremely strong, should not have been issued a good card!

...

evening

Weibo public opinion fermented.

There are all kinds of remarks on the Internet, and every word is very cruel. All kinds of speculations about Jian Shiwu's good and bad have appeared, but when Zhen Meimei came to pick him up, Jian Shiwu was still with her friends? Lively? play games.