Chapter 68: upstart boyfriend

Jane was full after eating here for a while.

Although he said that he was not forced to lose weight, he would still increase the amount of exercise, deliberately control his weight, and try to choose some fruit salads to eat to fill his stomach. The rest? Eat a little steak to supplement .

It's time to go back after eating.

Jian Shiwu called Zhen Meili, and after confirming her mother's location, she prepared to go there. She took a glass of water and took a sip. As she walked, she determined the route. Mother was in the vestibule. There is a relatively hidden pavilion, far away? Can you vaguely hear someone talking? The voice is a bit familiar, and it seems that I have heard it somewhere:

"I don't know what he is so proud of."

"It's just because he has capital, if it weren't for him, where would you be Jian'an's opponent?"

"Humph."

Jian Shiwu heard it, this is Wang Jianan and him? Ma Zai is chatting here, it is understandable, this trail is generally true? No one comes, and they will chat like no one else, if they pass by Not sure? You have to startle people.

...

Jian Shiwu was thinking about whether to change the path.

As a result, before he turned around and changed paths, Wang Jianan and the others were chatting again, and they began to turn in other directions.

The pony asked: "Brother Wang, do you think who is the capital behind Jian Shiwu? I don't think it can be so arrogant with the strength of the Jian family."

Jian Shiwu stopped.

Not only did the pony want to know, but he also wanted to know.

In fact, of course he knew that he was in this election without the support and help of many people, such as the monkey and his mother, but there were many things that seemed to be smoother than expected? to think.

then,

Wang Jian'an's voice came somewhat arrogantly: "Who else is there?"

Jian Shiwu's heart is tight

He heard Wang Jian'an's determination? He came to a conclusion and said, "This is you? Can't you see it? It's the eldest young master of the Ji family, Shen Cheng."

Ma Zai seemed a little surprised:

"Ji family, can't you!?"

"Why is it impossible? All the students in No. 1 Middle School know that Shen Cheng will curry favor with him after he transfers back? It's Jian Shiwu."

"Then isn't he the one who has the money to play with whom?"

"You? What do you think, Jian Shiwu is an amateur. Is it true? He is so famous? Can he win?"

... The breeze came slowly, and Jian Shiwu stood there, listening quietly.

The attendant behind him gave him a peek at him, and found that the boy's face was unexpected? Calm, he couldn't guess whether he was happy or angry, but he had an ominous premonition.

Ma Zai added: "Then his relationship with Shen Cheng is not normal. It seems that it is not easy to mess with."

"What are you afraid of?"

Wang Jianan looked at him and said: "Shen Cheng is just playing with him, and the small family of Jian's family still wants to climb the high branches, don't look at the innocent look that Jian Shiwu looks like, maybe behind his back? What's the trick, you? He seems to be familiar with this house? I think he should be more familiar with Shen Cheng? How to get to the bedroom."