Chapter 71: make trouble

Jian Shiwu was thinking about whether to buy ice cream? Well, when she heard Annie mention Shen Cheng, she looked back at Shen Cheng. He was wearing light-colored clothes today, which was casual and comfortable, and changed out of his usual school uniform. , Such casual clothing also looks youthful and juvenile.

There are a lot of girls nearby? They all stopped? Look this way, Jian Shiwu wears a mask and sees less, more girls stop? Look at Shen Cheng with blushing faces, it is crowded and not crowded few.

Shen Cheng glanced at Annie lightly, his cold eyes swept away, and Annie's smile solidified on his face.

then

Shen Cheng glanced at Jian Shiwu: "Take a picture?"

Jian Shiwu was inexplicably nervous.

"Do you want to be posted on the Internet to comment? Is it enough?" Shen Cheng sat lazily on the chair and gave him a light look: "It's half a public figure, you want me to come? Remind you."

yes

Jian Shiwu was like waking up from a dream.

Although he can't say how popular he is now, he has indeed received a lot of attention since the voting incident. On weekdays, there are many people squatting at the school waiting to take pictures with him. Forums are also breaking out all kinds of little information from time to time.

"That's right." Jian Shiwu looked at Shen Cheng's eyes with a little gratitude: "You are still thoughtful."

then

Jian Shiwu turned his head and smiled apologetically at Annie: "Annie, you heard it too, in order to avoid suspicion, let's buy it at the unit price, otherwise? If it is spread on the Internet, it will definitely have a bad influence."

Annie glanced meaningfully at Shen Cheng, who looked like a dog next to him and looked righteous.

On the surface, if he is the subject of the photo, it might be another face!

The monkey said: "The parade of floats is about to start, and there will be a long queue for the ice cream."

Ji Yuansheng, who had been sitting next to Shen Cheng, finally spoke up. He said, "It's okay, let's go and see the float first. I'll let someone buy the ice cream."

Although a group of them came out to play, there were still plainclothes bodyguards scattered around, Ji Yuansheng waved and someone took the initiative to line up.

Jian Shiwu was a little embarrassed: "Thank you uncle."

Ji Yuansheng sat on the chair, glanced at him, heard the words and said to him: "When I was young, I'll be polite to you."

"..."

Jian Shiwu choked, her mouth slightly opened, unexpectedly? I don't know how to answer.

Fortunately, the floats came very quickly, and they had to rush to the place, so they disrupted this stubble, and they didn't continue to struggle.

This time, many parents brought their children to the amusement park to play. The children were with their parents. The family walked together, talking, laughing and full of joy. Of course, this is also what Ji Yuansheng originally thought. He wanted to accompany Shen Cheng more and fulfilled the responsibility of being a father. In the past two years? When he was in the United States, the father and son were actually not the same. There was no estrangement. Shen Cheng was not the kind of willful child. On the contrary, he was very ? Obedient and very sensible?

but......

Ji Yuansheng always had no way out and felt that he couldn't get close to Shen Cheng.

He felt that Shen Cheng was unhappy, even though he was laughing, even if the education of country M was the best resource, he also felt that Shen Cheng was not happy, maybe he didn't know the child, but what he could do was to let the child reach the An environment where he could relax, so when the matter of returning to China came up, he let Shen Cheng come back.