Sick And Scared

(Requested by still_a_stoopid_kid 💜)

Yesterday night was hell for Jungkook, he had an argument with his brothers, his parents decided to call him saying that they'll take him to America and he found out he failed his test. Now, when he woke up, he felt sick. He sighs, he didn't have the courage to even to tell his brothers as he's scared of what they'll do. He decided to call Yugyeom and told him that he's going there.

Jungkook walked down the stairs, receiving stares. He gulped before continuing to walk to the door.
"Where do you think you're going?" He heard, turning around to be met with Jin who had his arms crossed.
"Just at Yugyeom's" Jungkook says before rushing out.

"Jungkook, you okay? You look pale" Yugyeom says as he gave Jungkook a glass of water. Jungkook finishes the water, placing it down on the counter. He looks up, making Yugyeom frown. Yugyeom gasps as he sees Jungkook's eyes, roll to the back of his head and fall backwards, if it weren't for Yugyeom, he would have a concussion now. Yugyeom carries Jungkook to the living room and called his brothers.

"Jungkook, oh, my goodness" Jin says as they walked inside Yugyeom's place.
"He's hot... " Jin says after checking had temperature.
"Don't you have any medicine for this?" Hoseok says and Yugyeom hands it to them. Jungkook groaned, making eye contact with Jin. He sighs and hugged Jin, the older smiled, rubbing his back.

"We're so sorry, bub... But even if you're upset with us, you could've told us"

"Yes, hyung... "