Chapter 84: someone you already like

The secretary was watching, and caught Shen Cheng's eyes off guard.

The man's eyes were as sharp as frost, a simple glance, full of deterrence, the stabbed secretary immediately withdrew his inquiring gaze.

A qualified secretary is to be observant!

No matter whether the leader is wiping the intern, he has to forget what he shouldn't remember?, As long as the leader doesn't speak, he is the dumbest!

The road kept changing, and about half an hour later, the car slowly stopped.

Jian Shiwu slowly woke up, because he slept more contentedly, and was even a little stunned when he first opened his eyes, and said softly, "Are you home...?"

When he got up, some clothes fell off his body. It was a valuable suit jacket. This was Shen Cheng's clothes. He didn't even need to think about it, because the clothes had a smell that he was very familiar with.

Shen Cheng's voice came from the side, low and dark: "It's time to wake up."

Jian Shiwu rubbed her eyes, sat up with her clothes in her arms, and said, "Why did I fall asleep in the car and didn't finish my work, sorry, why didn't you wake me up just now?"

"Done."

Shen Cheng raised his eyebrows meaningfully: "I didn't wake up."

Jian Shiwu was choked up. Of course he couldn't guess that much. The young man's voice just woke up softly: "Really? Really, so? I slept so deadly? Ah..."

Returning the jacket to Shen Cheng, Jian Shiwu's eyes were stained with a faint smile and he was very grateful: "Thank you."

Shen Cheng took it over: "You're welcome."

The secretary who watched this scene in front of him unconsciously clenched the steering wheel.

Beast!

It's dark and the road is slippery and the society is complicated!

Outside is Jane's small house. He got out of the car, holding his notebook and documents, standing under the street light and waving to the people in the car: "I'm going back."

Shen Cheng nodded.

Jian Shiwu held the document, as if remembering something, and added another sentence: "Also, yes, thanks to you for the nouns in the document today, it's a big help."

Under the warm yellow street lamp, his thin body stood upright, and the early morning night was a little cold, but the young man smiled, as if with a warm sunshine, which made people feel warm.

Shen Cheng's eyes were also gentle.

until

Jian Shiwu bowed to the car again, and added softly, "Thank you, Mr. Shen, I will definitely work hard."

He regards all this help as a simple help to his work, and he regards this care as the care of his superiors to his subordinates. His address is so official, and every word he says seems to be punishing. The blade is generally sharp.

At that moment, the secretary in the car felt a chill.

Shen Cheng's eyes were deep, and the man's stern face showed no joy or anger: "Hands-up."

Jian Shiwu smiled: "Then I'll go in."

"Ok."

They are so close, yet so far away.

Four years, enough to change a lot of things, Shen Cheng looked at the back of him leaving, as if there were still some polite and alienating words in his ears.