Chapter 85: This is not an idol drama

Jian Shiwu stood up straight in shock.

Gu Duan thought that he was beaten, so he grinned: "So, I advise you, no Points?"

Jian Shiwu was still immersed in his own thoughts, and heard the words softly: "Ah..."

"Ah what?"

Gu Duan looked at him? Not yet? He simply asked, "What does your family do?"

Standing in front of him at Jian Shiwu, the boy with red lips and white teeth answered simply: "Business."

"..."

He? Having said that, Gu Duancai noticed that Jian Shiwu was covered in famous brands, and the thin skin and tender meat did not seem to have suffered much. At first glance, he looked like a child soaked in sugar water. Since the family is in business , should be very wealthy, but it is definitely far worse than Ji's.

Therefore

Gu Duan raised his eyebrows and said, "Your own condition is very good, so what are you doing to climb him? Isn't Ji's wealth? You can imagine, and he will surely marry a similarly wealthy wife in the future, you can still think of it. You?"

He expected that after he finished speaking, he could admire Jian Shiwu's somewhat hurt and lost eyes, but when he raised his head, the pair of eyes facing him were calm, clean and beautiful.

then

Jian Shiwu smiled and said, "The Ji family is rich, right?"

Gu Dian nodded: "Nonsense."

"Since you're so rich, you're not short of money, why would you marry someone from a wealthy family for money?" Jian Shiwu touched his chin: "Isn't that logical?"

?

Gu Duan choked, but he didn't answer for a while. He came up.

Jian Shiwu smiled and said, "Could it be that the one you are talking about? The person you like now is indeed a young lady?"

How could Gu Duan know.

All I know is that Shen Cheng has a little baby who is on the top of his heart. It is very rare, and he looks like a must-have. Many people have passed on that little baby as a fairy.

Gu Duan retracted his wandering thoughts and looked at the beautiful boy standing in front of him: "It's none of your business, I'm definitely better than you."

Jian Shiwu: "...Oh."

Gu Duan looked at him? He was heartless, and he poked his heart again: "You think you are filming an idol drama, such a CEO doesn't like it with golden branches and jade leaves. If he can fall in love with you, at most it's just for fun. I advise you only for your own good, don't think about it? Do you know what you should think about?"

He didn't mean anything, but he accidentally hit Jian Shiwu's lung tube.

cannon fodder and protagonist

Even idol dramas don't do that.

There was a smile on the corner of Jian Shiwu's mouth, still such a bright smile, but it looked sad: "Don't worry, I know it all."

Gu Duan choked.

Jian Shiwu is obedient, he should be happy, but looking at his smile like that, he just feels more panicked in his heart, he regrets what he just said, but he still has to add something else, the report is over Jian Shiwu, who was working, had already left the room, and the only thing left was the stack of documents sent by the young man.