Movie night

This features:
!Human Moon!
And:
•Swearing
•!slight! Make out
If you do not like these, or cannot tolerate it, please don't read.
A/N; currently in French lol-

--------

You sigh, picking up the case for Deadpool, putting it in the DvD player.

Mark walked in, a bowl of popcorn in one hand and a large milkshake bottle in the other. You laughed, "wine glasses, really?" He shrugged, "special occasion, nightlight, we're free from my brother for a little." You roll your eyes, standing up and kissing him on the cheek. "Come on, you know Sammy means well."

Moon sighs, nodding. "Doesn't make him less irritating, though." You chuckle, and take the items from him. "Go set up the couch, I'll be there in a moment." He nods, and lets you take the milkshake bottle from his hand.

You walk into the kitchen, getting two wine glasses out of the cupboard, shaking the bottle before opening it. Pouring the liquid into the glasses, a smile creeps up on your face, hearing Mark screech. He probably knocked over some DvD cases and made a mess, you mused.

This thought made you giggle, picturing how Moon hopped around the fallen cases and assorted them to how they stood before. You exhale, picking up the two glasses and bottle, before walking back into the living room. The mess, whatever it had been, was clean and Mark was sat, patiently, on the couch, a blanket laid over his legs. The only light in the room cane from the TV, the glare reflecting on some objects near it.

He patted the seat next to him, which you took, placing the glasses and bottle down on the coffee table in front of you, placing the cover over yourself. "Ready, firefly?" Mark asked, and you nod, giving an "mhm!" Too. He begins the movie, and the two of you are silent, the only sound in the room either the voices on the TV or the noises you two were making from eating and drinking.

{Timeskip: at the end of the movie}

The kiss between Vanessa and wade happens, making Mark look at you, a smug smile on his face. He had a glint in his eye, one you couldn't pinpoint. He didn't pause the movie, instead turning up a little. "Firefly.." his voice had a deep, commanding tone, but that light-hearted side to show he was all bark and no bite.

You stop leaning on him, knowing what he wants. "Please?" He asked, pouting. You sigh, chuckling but nodding.

As the credits roll, Mark pulls you onto his lap and kisses you passionately.

After you pull away, you yawn, and he lays you both down to sleep on the couch, turning the TV off. "Night, firefly." He says, kissing the top of your head before falling asleep himself.

-------

Sammy swung open the living room door, a joyous grin on his face. "Goood morning-" he cuts himself off, mentally aweing at the sight before him.

You, wrapped in Mark's arms, sound asleep, and Mark snoring away peacefully.

Truly a perfect way to the start the morning.

___________

Started this in french-

Thank you for reading, hope this was better as a full chapter instead of my usual incredibly short ones!

Bye!

-Author