CHAPTER 44. Vampire Orgy

A continuation of last chapter with... A few more vampires.... *faints*

^ Pretty sure my title gave that away...

Raven: you really got to stop fainting, and my lovely harem members that are readers, love you guys! ❤ I wish you could jump in the book and join in!

   "This is a bad idea," I groaned, but Lion snorted outright.

"That, coming from you, is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard," he told me as Nicholas ran his fingers along my sides soothingly.

"I don't have that many holes," I hissed and Dune and Nicholas laughed under their breaths.

"Relax Raven," River told me and Lion looked at Cross.

"How are we doing this?"

I threw my hands up and rolled my eyes. "This is the weirdest foreplay I've ever-"

"Shut up Raven," Cross and pressed his thumb over my lips. "If Fallon does oral, I can fuck him," Cross said with a devilish smile.

I made an odd noise in my throat while Fallon flushed and gazed at me with wide eyes filled with desire.

"Nicholas, how do you feel with fucking her little pussy?" Lion offered. I tried to sit up, but Cross pushed me back down and dipped his thumb between my lips, touching my tongue. "Then I'll fuck her mouth," Lion said breazily. "Then those left out, can go next,"

My eyes were as wide as saucers. "Fine with me," Fin agreed and stroked my thigh. Dune rolled his eyes and I shivered as he raked his eyes up my naked body.

"Okay, Raven, that okay with you?" Dune asked, and Cross slowly took his thumb out my mouth before leaning over and pushing it in Fallon's and whispering something to him that had the vampire closing his eyes and shuddering.

"You're going to break me," I whispered and swallowed. "Just do it gently at first, I wanna be able to walk tomorrow,"

Nicholas stroked my shoulder and kissed my cheek tenderly. He grabbed my hips and I shifted letting him roll us so I was above him. I touched his shoulders and met his eyes. "I'm sorry..." I mumbled, hiding my face in his neck. "Everyone, for what-"

"Don't apologize," Dune told me softly. "It gave us a taste of what we did to you, when we ignored you."

I kissed Nicholas's neck and felt a smile coming to my lips. "Alright, we need more fucking in here," I said and frowned. "Lion, how are you gonna reach my mouth?"

Lion sighed. "Welp, looks like you're just gonna have to use your hands, what do you know, you have two, Fin, how about you go on the right, and I'll take the left,"

A giggle left my lips, but it turned into an odd squeak as Nicholas's hard member brushed my center. His hands held my hips tightly and I choked as Cross's fingers brushed along my ass.

Oh my god, it's happening, I think I'm going to actually die- My thoughts went in wild and blurred directions as Nicholas lifted up and slowly entered me.

"Lube, man's true best friend," Cross breathed as Lion grabbed my hand and placed it on his stomach.

Shit, shit, shit- Nicholas went slow at first, regarding my wishes, but they didn't last long. I curled my hand around Fin's cock and jerked forward as Cross spread my thighs, something cold touching my ass.

I gasped as Nicholas filled me and squeezed my eyes closed tightly, rolling my hips and making the vampire beneath me groan.

I ran my thumb over Lion's tip, curling my hand and pumping as hand slid into my hair and tilted my head back. I let out a muffled moan as River kissed me, Fallon settling over me.

Cross guided Fallon, urging him forward, making me hiss in pain while the small vampire stiffened and looked back at Cross with wide stunned pleasure filled eyes.

"It's bout to get better," Cross breathed while I shifted between the two vampires, writhing and trying to remember to touch the two vampires beside me as River held my mouth captive, making it impossible to breathe.

Dune slid his hands along my side and my eyes rolled back as he cupped my breasts and rubbed his thumbs over my hard nipples, driving me insane.

Fallon cried out and went very still as he went fully inside me, frozen as Cross spread his thighs, taking his time in preparing his small vampire.

I bucked my hips and Nicholas kissed my neck, causing me to tear my mouth from River's, gasping for air and trying not to completely lose myself in the building agony of pleasure.

"Love everyone," I cried and listened to Fallon let out a soft lost moan as Cross slid inside of him.

"Love you more," Nicholas told me and lifted me up, impaling me on Fallon before pushing me down roughly on his cock. I cried out and tightened my grip on Fin's throbbing desire as he watched the vampires fuck me, making him stiffen and come in my hand.

Fallon was crying out words incoherently, kissing the back of my neck while Cross destroyed him from behind. I bit down on Nicholas's neck, tears filling my eyes as I felt the build of pressure and intense pleasure as Lion groaned low in his throat, making my hand sticky.

Dune kissed me suddenly, his mouth sound and soft, his own hand giving him the satisfaction he needed as he watched with red eyes. I bucked and Nicholas held me tighter, biting my ear as he came, giving three quick thrusts deep inside me.

I whimpered and felt my center pulse and clench as I came, Fallon weakly slumping off me as he finished, face red and eyes clouded over. Dune pulled back as I gasped for air, rolling off NIcholas and looking at the seven vampires.

"There's no way I can go again," I whispered and gazed at River, who brushed my hair from my face.

"Are you sure? I'll make it quick," River promised while Dune walked over and placed a thumb on my lips, parting my mouth.

I whimpered and pulled the vampire on on top of me, one last time.

One last time turned into four, and I was certain I would never be able to walk or sit down again.

Worth it.

I- I'm not blushing, you are! *blushing hard and hiding face with hands*

Raven: pervert, what a rude author,