Oh my God!

Tupur informs Bondita that there is no important ingredient to make medicine. Bondita tells her that she will inform  Anirudh, about it.

~In hall~

Bihari is cleaning the floor. Chandrachur and Kalindi are talking.

Chandra: Why thaku ma you are overthinking? This is very simple. Don't make it as a problem.

Kalindi: Arey, i don't want to create any problem. Something is wrong here.

Chandra: Are you saying about Tupur?

Kalindi: Not about Tupur but about the arrival of Tupur. 

Chandrachur looks on. On other side Bondita goes in search of Anirudh.
She crosses the hall, Kalindi stops her.

Bondita: Thaku ma?

Kalindi: Don't ever try to hide something from this Kalindi. You know me very well, better you yourself accept what's happening here or if i find then the punishments will be severe.

Bondita shivers.

Chandra: Thaku ma, please!

Kalindi: You don't interfere in this.

Tupur notices everything from the room. She is afraid as well as tensed.

Bondita: Thaku ma, i really can't understand what you are asking about. Why you think so something is wrong here?

Kalindi: Kalindi knows everything. I may be illiterate but not a mad woman. What do you think in your mind?

Tupur comes out of the room furiously and confronts Kalindi.

Tupur: Bondita, that's why I said I am interested in entering this Haveli. But you compelled me. See, now everyone are speaking unwanted things about me.

Kalindi: Heyy, you don't even know about what we are speaking. Don't you have a manners? Interfering in a conversation, you senseless.

Tupur: I knew everything. You are scolding her because of me only. If you want to know anything then directly ask to me. Don't drag Bondita in this.

Kalindi: Why the hell should I ask you? Who are you?

Anirudh comes there by hearing their loud noises.

Bondita looks at him, he asks Bondita via sign about the situation. Bondita sighs that Kalindi is the problem.

Anirudh: Uh oh, come on. What's happening here? Don't you want people to live peacefully in this Haveli? Everywhere, everytime noise. Now say, what made you both to go against each other? Why you both are fighting?

Kalindi: Anirudh, I didn't fought with anyone. I was just speaking to our family's girl. But this stranger only came in between our conversation. That's why I said not to allow roadsiders inside the Haveli. Shit!

Tupur: Who is roadsiders? Please, mind your words thaku ma. Bondita, what is this? For this only you brought me here?

Anirudh: I said shut up! Shut up! Both of you.

Kalindi and Tupur stares at each other.

Anirudh: Whole village is laughing at us. This is what you both want right? Till how many days you both will behave like a stranger? I am tired of explaining the things. Every human do mistakes, but one cannot carry baggage since these many years. Enough of everything. I know we can't forget whatever that happened in this past. Only thing we can do is to forgive each other.

Kalindi furiously walks away from there. Anirudh and Bondita worries.

Tupur: God! Bondita, you don't worry about her. I asked you bring Cinchona leaves right? First bring that.