Chapter 3

Hulloooo everyoneee! :D ...I think I'm starting to write like Liam more and more. XD Ah, well... So here's the new chapterrrr. (Have to stop doing that xD) I don't really have anything to say to this, just... read, vote, comment, fan... so yeah. :) Pleaseeee read and vote and comment and fan! It really lights up my day. Just one more vote. really. So, thanks, if you do. Love you all lots. :) <3 Hope you like this chappie. :) Oh, and this part is dedicated to xxIrishCutiexx :) <3

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 3

I went in the girls’ toilet, stood in the corner, and looked at my phone. There was a new unread DM. I smiled. Me and Liam have been DMing each other for almost a month now. He DMed me at least once every day, and I loved him. He always made me happy. He told me funny stories about the boys and the rehearsals and everything and just made me smile all the time and made sure I never wanted to kill myself anymore. I shushed the thought away from my head that what will happen if he asked who I really was. I was still afraid that he wouldn’t like me like that.

I opened the DM.

„Sooo how are you todayyyy? J”

I smiled and imagined him writing this DM. He must’ve looked cute. He was always cute.

„Great so far… I woke up and the first thing I saw was that i had a DM from a cute guy from a cute boyband… :D”

„Really? Who is this guy? I’ll have to check him out you’re making me jelouusss…”

I laughed.

„His name starts with an L and ends iam… i think you might know him”

„Wait, lemme think it’s familiar… wait! my name starts with an L and ends iam too!”

„I guess i fall for the same sort of guys…”

I sent this tweet, but couldn’t wait for the answer, because someone rushed in the toilet and grabbed my hand, pulling me into a toilet, and locking the door behind us.

„Lily? We’re over this, what do you want?” I looked at her angrily. I still hadn’t really forgiven her. The words she said about me back then really hurt me. Besides this was quite akward. We were squashing each other in a small toilet.

„Look, please just hear me out!” she whispered and we looked each other in the eye. There was regret in her eyes.” I know I said terrible things back then, but I didn’t mean it and I didn’t think you would hear it, a-and you’re still my best friend, it was just t-that Amanda was so kind, aaand she asked me to be her friend! C’mon, just think about it, Amanda’s friend! But I’m so so sorry, but I still wanna be friends with you, but Amanda doesn’t let me, so we’ll have to be friends secretly, that means only out of school, but please, please say you’ll still be my friend!” she pleaded and waited for my answer.

Normally I would’ve said no, but she asked so nicely and I saw in her eyes that she really did feel sorry and wanted to be friends with me. She just always wanted to be popular. She wanted to be popular more than anything. I was totally different. I hated attention, and I was nervous infront of others.

„Okay” I sighed and nodded.

„Oh, I knew you’d say yes!” she smiled and hugged me. I smiled too, but she didn’t see the sadness under my smile. I wasn’t really okay with this, but still I felt like a burden was sort of pulled off my chest. I wasn’t angry with Lily anymore. Just a bit sad… But I always had Liam there for me.