07 Tour

Saturn
They want me to give them a tour. I am very proud and grateful for my house so of course I agreed.

Atlas told me to lead the way so what better place to start then outside. We will start outside and work our way in.

Boldly. I took one of each of their hands and dragged them with me to the front door.

Apollo opened the door with his free hand and closed it behind us.

I took us to the garden first.

We got to the gate that was made from wood and shaped into a arch-way. It has beautiful pink flowers and trees shading it. There is also an old lantern-like light that hangs from the top of the arch.

I let go of their hands and opened the gate so we could go inside

Inside the garden gates held rows of vegetables and fruits of all kind. There was a section next to the fruits and veggies that was for over grown plants. It looked crowded but crowded looked good and loved.

"Nonna and I grow almost ev-everything we eat." I stated proudly.

"It looks great." Atlas spoke.

I smiled as a thanks.

"We can go back inside after one more thi-thing." I want to show them my swing on the porch.

I led them out of the garden and towards the back patio where I usually sit on my swing with my kitties and watch the sky.

"Th-this is my favourite 0-part of the house."

It is a wick circle swing with pillows and blankets on it

It is a wick circle swing with pillows and blankets on it. It always calms me down.

"Why is it your favourite kitten?" Apollo walked over to the swing and picked up a pillow.

I walked over and took the pillow from his hands. Placing it back where it's supposed to be. He raised his eyebrow at me and I blushed. "It-it's calming. I lik-like to look at the sky when I drink my tea with my ba-babies." I smiled when the thought of my cats came into my mind.