Damon enters his brother's room with a cup of coffee in his hand, "Rise and shine! You'll be late for school." 

Stefan looks at him in confusion, "What? What are you doing?" 

Damon shrugs, "Peace offering. Come on, you need it for blood circulation. Does dead flesh good!" After seeing Stefan's face he sighs, "All right. I'm sorry." Stefan gets up from bed pulling a shirt on and glares a Damon, "Step aside, please." Damon moves before talking again, "I got the town off our back. It was for the greater good, and look Lexi is still alive and well thanks to Star. And, to prove it, I'm not gonna feed on a human. For at least a week. I'll adopt the old Stefan diet! Only nothing with feathers."

Stefan picks up a blood bag and drinks it slowly, even though Estella 'cured' him of his Ripper ways he still didn't want to go overboard. He turns to his brother and mocks him, "Cause I realize that almost killing your closest and oldest friend is beyond evil, and yet somehow, it's worthy of humor." 

Damon narrows his eyes at the younger Salvatore, "Are you mimicking me?" Stefan continues to mock him, "Yes, Stefan. Now that the secret society of vampires haters is off our back, I can go back to my routine of "How can I destroy Stefan's life this week?"

Damon joins in and mocks Stefan back, "And I can go back to sulking and Elena-longing and forehead brooding." He laughs a bit, "This is fun! I like this."

"And I will finally reveal the ulterior motive behind my evil and diabolical return to Mystic Falls."Damon's face falls, "Yeah. I'm done. "That's just like you, Damon. Always have to have the last word." He goes to leave before turning back. "Oh and if you see Star today, tell her to call me back, she's been ignoring me."

"Yeah, maybe caused you buried her alive" Damon rolls his eyes, "For the last time I didn't know it was her!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

At school Bonnie was explaining her dreams to Elena, last night Emily's crystal had showed up in her bedroom and Bonnie didn't realise what it was. She was waiting for Estella to ask if she knew, but Elena approached her first. 

"And then, I ended up at the remains of the old Fell's church before I woke up back in the woods." Bonnie starts off explaining her lack of sleep these past days. "And you always see your ancestor Emily?" 

"Mhm. Do you believe in ghosts?" Elena thinks about it before answering not knowing that Bonnie was aware of vampires thanks to Estella. "Two weeks ago I'd say no, but now.." "Because I think I'm being haunted."

"I don't get it. Why Emily?" Bonnie thinks back to her talk with Grams, "Grams said she was a powerful witch back in the Civil War days, and that this medallion was hers. A witch's talisman." Elena nods in understanding, "And it all started when you got the necklace?" 

"I think she's using it to communicate with me." "Okay, what does Grams say about it?" trying to offer some advice. "I can't call her. She's gonna tell me to embrace it. I don't want to embrace it, I want it to stop. That's why i'm waiting for Ella." Elena furrows her brows at the nickname 

"Ella?"

 Bonnie nods distractedly whilst searching the halls, "Yeah, Estella, I'm going to ask if she knows what to do about it." Elena is still a little confused, "What is she going to do to help, she's not a witch like you, she's different."