42

"Komm nicht zu nahe oder ich erschieße sie!"  He yells as he jams the  gun in my temple. I move my head away from the pain. (Don't come too close or ill shoot her)

"Gib sie mir" if I wasn't be held at gunpoint I would be laughing so hard. Remys Germans not the best. (Give them to me)

He's grip on my tightens and he starts the pull me through the doors. My tears are long gone as I look at Remy, pleading for him to stay, and get the others.

He starts to take a step forward, I shake my head a little. He hesitates and looks at me for an answer one I can't give him.

I know he wants to save me, I know him to save he but I don't know if I can live if he gets hurt.

I look at him one more time and get pulled outside. "Lass uns gehen, er wartet"" he growls out. he starts walking again. (Let's go, he's waiting)

"Wer wartet?" I questioned, I try to pull my arm free when I see I'm guessing his car. (Who's waiting)

He doesn't answer my question, he just opens his car door and shoves me in the back seats. As he walks around I try to open the car door and it's locked.

He gets in and starts the car just as Remy and the boys come running out. I duck down as they start to shoot at the car.

The car sewers right and left and he curses. He its a bump while going left and I hit my head hard. The world around me bleeds together. I groun and hold my head.

I look at the man as my vision tunnels, he looks like someone I know. He looks like dad. I try to stay awake but I'm pulled under.

                   Remys POV

I walk out to the hallway and look for Frankie, Eil said she was out here but I cant see her. I head back to the gym in case I missed her.

"Guys have you seen Frankie?" I ask as I near them. They all shake their heads. Shane looks concerned "I'm going to go look for her, she probably at the car"

This isn't the first time at practice that shes just walked out and waited at the car. I head towards the front doors.

"Remy!" I snap my head and look around confused as to why Frankie sounds scared. That's until I see her and a man dragging her to the side doors.

I pull out my gun jaut as he does. His hand is shaking an has blood dripping down his wrist. I look at Frankie trying to find the source of the bleeding but find none.

I look at his hand again and see a circular wound I look at Frankie's mouth and see blood on her chin.
Damn she bit him good.

I step forward but stop when he yells "Komm nicht zu nahe oder ich erschieße sie!" I can understand German but can't speak for shit. He jams the gun in her temple. My grip tightenson my gun and feel my anger rise.

"Gib sie mir" I try my best to sound clear and stern. He just tightens his grip on her and pulls her towards the doors again. I start to fallow them but Frankie shakes her head.

I stop and look at her for a answer.  She just shakes her head again just before she pull outside. I run beck to the gym.

The boys see my gun out and pulls theirs out. "Whats wrong?" Shane asks

"No time, just follow me now." We all run outside just in time as he drives away. I motion for Frankie to get down and as soon as she does we shoot at the car.

I watch as the car sewers as we shoot at it. Some of the bullets hit the car but nothing major. "Fuck!"  I yell when I car goes out of sight.

Shane grabs me by my shirt collar and push me "What the fuck happened?" I've only seen Shane this mad and it didn't end so well. I shudder at the memory.

I tell them everything from start to finish. Shane has calmed down a bit. He gets up and walks "I'm calling Hozier"

He participated punches his phone screen. Kingston goes over to Eli and hugs him. They much be torn.

They just got their sister back and now they've lost her again "fuck" I walk away from the group and try to push the feeling away. I can't get emotional not. Why? Why Did I listen to her? I'm so stupid!

__________________________________

Sorry not Sorry, I laughed a little when writing this chapter.

How do you guys feel about everything that's happening?

Any questions?

How is everyone doing?

What's yall favorite color?