Gay Dad #1's Birthday | 86

March 10th

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH!" I exclaim as I walk out the elevator with a grin, I see Bucky facepalm and everyone but Steve look confused.

"Hey don't look at me like that, I guess I won't give you your presents" I say to Bucky crossing my arms.

"Hold up it's Robocops birthday?" Tony asks confusedly

"You didn't tell anyone?!" I exclaim in shock.

"Well I was hoping to enjoy my birthday with peace and quiet" he says rolling your eyes.

"Guess I'll just return your gifts" I say teasingly.

"Okay maybe I'll have just one present" he says and I grin.

"First you have to wear the hat" I say and he raises a brow.

"Hat?" He asks and I whip out a pink cowboy hat that says birthday princess.

"Nuh uh no way" he says holding his hands up.

"Bruh you have to or no presents" I say, crossing him arms and he pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs "fine" he says in defeat taking the hat from me and putting it on.

"Aww Buck you look adorable" Steve teases causing the man to roll his eyes but smile nonetheless.

"Dam I gotta plan a last minute party be right back" Tony says and rushed out, already in the phone to someone.

"Ooh I'm helping I love parties!" Wanda says excitedly and follows after him.

"Okay now for your first gift, also Harls it's for him not me" I say and take out a little baggie with a fat joint in it and give it to him.

"That's some of the best shit you'll ever smoke, I pulled a lotta strings to get that" I say with a smirk, Nat and Harley look disappointed but since it's his birthday they say nothing.

"I'm letting this slide, but just this once!" Ma says and I grin.

"I also got this lovely t-shirt" I say holding it up, and their jaws drop.

It had a print of them both making out and I thought it was hilarious so I bought it.

"Where did you get this?!" Clint exclaims whilst laughing is ass off.

"Let's just say there's a lot more Stucky shippers out there than I thought, someone made fanart then someone on Etsy put it on a T-shirt so I bought it" I say with a smirk, passing it to Bucky who smirks while Steve blushes.

"Also Chrissy made you a T-shirt as well, and when I tell you I cried-" I say pulling the shirt from my bag and passing it to him.

"Oh my god" Bucky says with a smile, "this is my new favourite T-shirt" he says and I grin.

"Thanks for these presents kiddo, it actually made my day, in fact my year" he says with a grin and I smirk.

"It doesn't stop there Buck" I say and he raises a brow.

"Close your eyes and hold out your hands!" I say with a huge smile, this is so fucking exciting!

"I- okay...?" He says and does so confusedly.

"Harley this is your cue" I whisper into my com.

"Oh right!" I hear Harley say then he walks in holding something small and furry.

He passes it to me and it purrs in my hands.

"Okay be really careful" I say to Bucky as I place the kitten in his hands.

His eyes open immediately and he looks at the little while kitten in shock and just pure joy, his smile wider than I've ever seen it.

"Oh my god! This is the best day of my life!" He says and literally starts crying as he gently hugs the small kitten, he may love dogs but he's a an overall animal person at heart.

"She doesn't have a name yet so you get to have the honours" I say with a smile.

"Alpine, I'm gonna name her Alpine" he says looking down at his new kitten with a smile.

"Can I hold her?" Steve asks excitedly and Bucky let's him hold their new child.

"Ayo their now kitty parents" Clint says.

"Ooh also Brucie is a lil bit allergic to cats so don't put her too close to him" I say and they nod whilst Bruce sends me a thankful smile.

"Wait does Tony know there's now a kitten in his tower?" Bucky asks me with slight worry.

"I've talked to everyone about the cat thing just in case anyone was allergic or something, Tony was surprisingly fine with it as long as you look after her" I say and he looks content with my answer.

"That was so hard keeping a secret" Pietro says with a sigh of relief.

"Congrats Pietro you kept a secret for longer than a day!" I say with a grin and he looks excited.

"Wanda you can tell me your secrets now I can keep em!" He says running out the room.

"This is the best birthday ever" Bucky says whilst cuddling Alpine.

"Party's happening in an hour! I invited everyone I know it's gonna be the highlight of the year!" Tony says with a grin as he walks in.

"Aaaand I spoke too soon" Bucky grumbles.

Maybe this party won't be too bad...?

Yeah right.

———

This was just a short lil chap for our boi's birthday I noticed it's also his birthday in the fic so it works out!

Peters Shrug Count: cba do it ur self fuckers

Word Count: 900