𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐔𝐍𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄

“When Choi Han claimed she's a bullheaded and strong-willed person, he wasn't kidding”

༻❁༺

    CALE'S first priority is to get his hands on the indestructible shield. In order for him to survive the continent's forthcoming conflict, which will ruin the area in the future. Cale needs to be reasonably powerful in order to live a long and trouble-free existence.

He does not, however, intend to become significantly stronger than the main character. Cale is concerned that if he gains too much power, he would be confronted with more difficult and dangerous situations, which he wants to avoid.

Among them are ancient powers. Cale requires a formless shield resembling a mage's mana field.

    The indestructible Shield

He'll need to buy a ton of sacks of bread to get this formless shield. Cale, on the other hand, is reconsidering attempting to gain the indestructible shield while you are here.

When you are watchful and observant, it is difficult to get past you.

Always following him wherever he goes. He knows he has the right authority to send you away at any time of day or night, but it's not a good idea while he's trying not to be suspicious around you.

Cale knows you're already wary of him, and he doesn't want you to become much more, so. Right now, getting caught isn't on his to-do list.

Cale glances at your form before looking ahead as he walks towards the bakery.

'It wouldn't hurt if she knows what my goal is' he says to himself.

'I'll tell her not to tell anyone what I'm going to do' he reasoned, now this may sound stupid. But it isn't the case.

    '(Name) isn't the type of character that goes around snitching; she's a trustworthy person. If I play my cards right, she might stick by my side and remain faithful' He crossed his arms on his chest, thinking, 'I don't want her leaving me for Choi han, and (Name) would be a useful ally'

Cale understands that attempting to persuade you to stay by his side and remain loyal would drastically alter the novel's plot. He, on the other hand, couldn't care less. After all, you are one of the paths that could lead him to the life of a slacker.

He ultimately comes to an agreement with himself.

    'I need her'

༻❁༺

Now that Cale decided on his next course of action. Is to purchase the items required for his plan and travel to the Western city, which houses the ancient power.