Estella didn't really want to come into school for the careers fair, but she had a feeling was going to happen but she couldn't remember what.

When she arrived she saw Stefan discussion with Logan, it was her understanding that Stefan was leaving so she was little confused why he was here.

"But you're both very cagey on the how, which tells me that there is a way. You know, in case you hadn't noticed, I'm quite the celebrity in this town. It would be very, very easy for me to expose you." Logan continues to badger Stefan. "You wanna know how you can walk around in the sun?"

"I do"

"You can't. Don't ever threaten me again." Stefan leaves a furious Logan Fell behind. "Damn you are hot when all angry and threatening. That would be great in bed." Estella smirks when she sees the small amount of blush on Stefan's face. Didn't know vampires could do that.
"What are you doing here Estella?"

"What do you mean I am here to plan my future, I would love to be a uh" She picks up a random leaflet and reads the title. "A Portable toilet cleaner?" Stefan laughs at her and she smiles satisfied to take his mind off of Logan.

She was about to say something but was cut off when Stefan's phone rang, he puts it on speaker so Estella could hear. "Logan Fell is a vampire and when I find him again, I'm gonna destroy him limb by limb." Estella gasps remembering what she forgot. "What happened? Are you ok?" Elena exits the school and looks around for Stefan. Stefan sees her but doesn't acknowledge her.

"No, I'm not ok. I was ambushed. I was shot. Now, I'm vengeful. Just got to find him."

"Well, there's no need. He's here at the school." "You're kidding me. Why the hell is he there?"

"He's working the crowd."

"Well, I'll be right there. Where's Star?" Estella takes a hold of Stefan's hand and brings the phone up. Stefan ignored the way his heart picked up by the contact, "Right here Dames."

"Ok good, Stefan don't let her out of your sight" Damon says before hanging up.

Elena crosses her arms over her chest and looks at Stefan and Estella expectantly, "So. Anything you'd like to share?"

Estella purses her lips and walks off after simply saying, "Nope"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Estella was met up with the couple down the hallway until Matt stopped them. "Hey" Elena faces him and smiles, "Hey, have you seen Logan Fell, the news guy?"

"Yeah. He just gave Caroline a ride home." Estella's face falls and she can feel her hands clench trying to keep her anger in check.

When Matt walks away, Elena looks at Stefan and he tells her to "Stay here" whilst he walks off in search of Caroline with a brunette behind him that felt her blood boiling.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Where are you?" Sheriff Forbes says into the phone the moment she answers. "Your daughter has expressed an interest in journalism. I think it's important to foster young minds." The Sheriff starts to panic "What do you want?"