Chapter 3: Muzan Kibutsuji

3rd pov

Y/N AND TANJIRO, arrived back at Mt.Sagiri. When they arrived at where Urokodaki's cabin was, they saw nezuko walking out shocking Tanjiro.

"Nezuko," said Tanjiro running towards her and hugging her.

Urokodaki then came, seeing the two males, he dropped all the wood he was carrying and ran towards Tanjiro and Nezuko to hug them as well.

Y/n walked towards the cabin passing them without caring until Nezuko pulled him into the hug.

"You're alive. You guys are alive!" Urokodaki happily said.

Urokodaki broke the hug and gave nezuko a pat on the head.

"She woke up a while ago before you got back," said Urokodaki.

Y/n headed inside with Tanjiro and Urokodaki having a conversation.

a few days passed.

Tanjiro could be seen looking towards someone wearing an interesting outfit.

"hello there-"

"My name is Haganezuka I forged Tanjiro Kamado and Y/n L/n sword I'm here to deliver it," Haganezuka says.

Tanjiro bows in respect before replying.

"I'm Tanjiro Kamado and Y/n L/n is inside"

Haganezuka then explains the nichirin swords while Tanjiro was trying to get him inside.

Haganezuka finally comes inside after his rapping about the swords

Tanjiro and Y/n could be seen staring at their katanas with Haganezuka impatiently waiting.

"Cmon draw it already"

"Nichirin swords are also known as color-changing katanas"

"Because barring on the user they change color"

Tanjiro first draws his turning into a pitch-black color disappointing Haganezuka.

"I was hoping I could see a sword turn bright red! damn it."

"You Y/n draw your swords there's still a chance!" Haganezuka says.

I unsheathed my katana very slowly making Haganezuka lose his cool.

I eventually unsheathed it and it was a silver color at first.

Until it turned into a bright red color startling Urokodaki and Haganezuka.

"It's a bright sword!" Haganezuka yelled.

He grabbed it away from my grip and started admiring it very up close.

An eagle came down at very fast speeds landing on my shoulder.

"Y/n L/n you are to head northeast to a town there is reported to be demons harming innocents at night.," S/n said

time skip
y/n pov

I and Tanjiro took our separate ways. My demon slayer outfit came as it was a hakama just like I asked for, it was an F/c too with an F/c pants

I arrived and it wasn't beautiful sight there, were fallen demon slayers with blood right and left and Citizens' corpses.

"r-run" I heard a voice behind me say. It was a very injured slayer on the ground managing to stay alive.

I walked towards him and gave him water which he drank very quickly.

"There are demons here way stronger than u could think they have numbers in their eyes... It said lower something"