Hitto Kakucho x S!MR [2/3]

Title: Rivalry but Fruity (2)
Genre: Lime, Action
Warnings: Slight Gore, Action, Sexual Tension, Usage of weapons, Violence, Sexual related things

.
.
.

'3 phases out of 5, done.' you thought, scanning the crowd.

"4 o'clock, babe. Wanna dance with me?" Kakucho smiles a fake sweet smile, giving you hints.

You looked towards the said direction, seeing Yashiki talking to a group of people, occasionally eyeing the both of you.

"Of course, my love." You answered, offering him your hand, which he took. You spun him around, gracefully catching some attention from the people as some classic old Tango played.

You smirked. "Try not to step on my feet too much, love." You said.

"Babe, I know how to dance. Dont underestimate me too much." He replied, dancing his way to the middle with you.

You two danced gracefully, no signs of imperfections in the dance, almost like you two were meant for this moment.

"We're taking too long, honey." Kakucho said as fell and you caught him elegantly, his face close to yours.

"I know baby. Just a little more and we can make our moves." You whispered, placing a kiss on his lips before pulling him back up.

"Sweetheart, you need to stop kissing me or I'll seriously sock you on the face." Kakucho said, smiling as an irk mark appeared on his cheek.

"No can do, mi amor. You're too fun to tease." You giggled, placing your hands on his waist and caressing them in a sexy manner.

He sensually placed his hands around your shoulders, doing the footwork and waist movements with you.

"You're good at this." He said, smiling smugly.

"Of course I am." You winked. "I'm good at everything I do." You confidently bragged.

"So am I." He smirked.

The two of you strike a sensual pose as the music ended.

You two earned cheers from the people around you, claps and clinking of glass booming around the ballroom.

You hummed in confidence, taking his hand and pulling him to the sides now.

And as you expected, Yashiki approached the both of you, clapping his hands.

"That was amazing, both of you." He said.

"Thank you.." Kakucho fakes shyness, as you had a smug grin.

"I'm the owner of this place, Haruto Yashiki. Please do call me Haruto since my surname is too formal." He said, shaking yours and Kakucho's hands.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Mitsuko Kanroji. This is my fiance, Iguchi Obanai." You introduced, holding Kakucho's hand.

"You have a really fancy place, Haruto." Kakucho said.

"Oh please. It's the results of hard work." He smugly said.

'More like dirty work.' You and Kakucho thought.

"I like you two. Wanna have a drink with me upstairs?" He said.

"I don't see why not." You smiled.

'phase 4, complete.'

"Great! But please do give us a moment, I need to pee." Kakucho said.

"Do you want me to accompany you, love?" You asked.

"Please..." He said, (fake) smiling apologetically at Haruto before leaving with you to the restrooms. But instead of going to the restrooms, you two entered one of the bedrooms, with you being pinned down to the bed by Kakucho.