Part 10 | Thank You

You were curled up under your covers, clutching your stomach when the door opened.

"Fuck off" you groaned, keeping your eyes closed as you felt the bed dip.

"I brought food."

At the sound of Loki's voice you slowly pushed the covers back, peering over the edge to see him spreading out an array of your favourite chocolates and snacks.

"I hope I got the right ones" he said absentmindedly as he continued presenting the treats.

You looked at him in shock. Chuckling quietly, he gestured to everything.

"How... how did you know?" You asked slowly, taking a packet of (your favourite lolly/snack).

"Well, Natasha showed me how to set up a period tracker on that small device the mortals use in case I ever decide to switch to my female form, so I heard the little notification pop up yesterday and hoped I could be of some help" he explained.

You continued to stare at him, stunned. He chuckled again.

"Oh! And I almost forgot" he added, conjuring something. "I also brought this. I hope it's not too hot."

A placed a heat pack gently on your stomach, looking at you to check if that was okay.

"Two things" you began. "Number one, why are you checking if a demon will find something too hot?"

He smiled, shrugging. "Secondly, you are an absolute angel and you have made it to the top of my like list."

"I'm honoured" he replied in a dramatic voice, making you laugh a little bit. "I also learned how to make the Midgardian movie... thing work."

Hopping up elegantly, he walked over to the tv in your room, managing to place in your favourite movie and get it going.

He went to leave when you grabbed his wrist.

"Can you stay? I get a bit lonely at this time of the month" you admitted. (Literally me, I'm already touch starved but when I'm on my period I just want hugs, kisses and my emotional support ice cream).

"Of course."

Sitting down beside you, you pushed the covers back a bit so he could get comfortable.

"Thank you" you whispered, snuggling up beside him. "This really means a lot to me."

"Anytime my dear."

————————————

"Ah, Satan has awoken" Tony said in a lofty voice. "Hello N/n."

"Hello" you muttered, wrapped in a blanket as you plodded down to the kitchen.

"Do you have my brother?" Thor asked as he toasted some pop tarts.

"No, I have her" Loki commented, appearing beside you. "I can get it for you, go back to bed."

"I'm okay Lokes."

"What's wrong? Are you sick?" Bucky fretted.

Sam gasped loudly. "She's pregnant!"

Everyone started shrieking as you and Loki looked at all the chaos.

"SHE'S NOT PREGNANT!" Loki finally shouted.

"And I don't ever plan to be, you guys know that" you grumbled, making your way back upstairs. "It's called a period idiots, this happens every month."

"Ohhhhhhhhh, right."

"Now fuck off and leave me alone. Except Loki."

The God smiled slightly, grabbed what you called 'the emotional support ice cream' and teleported back upstairs.

"He likes her" Wanda commented from where she was curled up in Visions lap. "A lot."

"Indeed" Thor replied, bringing his pop tarts over to the couch.

————————————-

Two days later and the worst of the cramps had subsided, leaving a grumpy demon.

Sweeping dramatically into the Science room, you placed your bag down on the desk and faced the waiting class. Loki had decided to come with you today out of interest.

"Good morning mortals. I interested to see who will test me today, so that will be fun. I am warning you I am not in a good mood, so good luck. Please begin the assignment Mr Harrington left, ask for help if needed" you instructed before sitting on the front of the desk.

"Isn't that Loki?" Someone called out.

"Mr Laufeyson to you" you answered, pulling out a mars bar and breaking it in half, giving one piece to Loki.

"You can't eat in class" Flash said, looking at you smugly.

"Would you like me to eat you?"

He gulped and quickly shook his head. "That's what I thought."

You were helping a girl at the back of the class when another teacher stepped in.

"And who might you be?" You asked her, straightening up.

"My name is Miss Umbridge, and the headmaster has sent me to watch your progress" she answered in a sickly sweet voice.

She was a short woman, wrapped in an awful pink tartan. She held a clipboard in one pudgy hand, a pen in the other.

"Very well."

You turned back to the girl and continued helping her with her assignment. "So, if these atoms transform into-"

"Hem hem."

"That's going to get annoying really fast, do not do that in my classroom" you snapped, turning to face her. "Go sit your fat ass down in the corner and shut up."

The class snickered at her stunned look. Straightening out her skirt, she hurried over to the corner and sat down.

"Finally."

After finishing helping the girl, you continued wandering throughout the tables.

"Attention please class" you called out, moving back up to the whiteboard. "I've had a few questions about atom transformation, so I'm going to demonstrate up on the board. If you're feeling okay with it, ignore me and-"

"Hem hem."

"Do that again and I'll use you for target practice" you growled, conjuring a dagger and pointing it at her.

"Darling I'm sure you could find a better use for the mortal, you already have incredible aim" Loki commented, turning the page of his book.

"Good point. What do you suggest?"

"Hm. A shield for when you next go to hell?"

"Splendid."

———————————-

I don't really know what this was, but enjoy