Hitto Kakucho x S!MR [2.5/3]

Title: More Than Rivals?
Genre: Smut
Warnings: Sex as rivals/no strings attached, choking, rough sex, fingering, Marking, Bottom Kakucho, Y/N is a little shit.

.
.
.

You took Kakucho to your apartment after your little coffee date, texting Takemichi that the mission was done and that you were going home.
The same with Kakucho, reasoning that he was worn out and sleep deprived.

"J-just do it already!" Kakucho whines, getting frustrated.

"So needy~ Was it because we kept being cockblocked at the ball earlier?" You giggled, kissing his neck repeatedly as you slipped his pants off of him, throwing somewhere on the floor.

"Not my fault you're too good of a kisser. Manwhore." He insults breathlessly.

"Manwhore who? Who's a manwhore when you're the only one I've ever slept with in my whole life?" You whispered, shocking him entirely.

It was no surprise you and Kakucho had occasional hook-ups every few months. But it has no strings attached or sign of alliance. No one knew, too.

"Are you serious?" He asks.

"More than Mikey could be." You said, unbuttoning his dress shirt with such fast fingers and hands.

"A-ah! Don't m-mention anyone else while you're doing me, it's d-distracting!" He exclaims, with you completely pulling all of his clothes off.

"Right. You should focus on me, Kakucho. Me." You whispered, engulfing him in a kiss once more while you stripped your own clothes off.

He lets out a breathy whimper when he felt you gripping his waist, pulling him closer to you. "L-L/N w-"

"Call me by my given name, baby." You corrected.

He just nods, hair messy and eyes teary. "Y/N, shit, just...! Just-! Fuck me already..." He puts a hand on your chest, ontop of your tattoo, his hand gently putting pressure on it.

You chuckled, placing one last kiss on his lips before sitting up, opening your nightstand drawer and pulling out some lube and condoms.

"W-wait no!" He stops you.

"Hm?" You asked, confused.

"D-do it raw." He stuttered, his cheeks flushing more red.

Your eyes widened, you turned to him, too shocked. "Are you sure? I mean, you always complain about how hard it is to take cum out-"

"Are you gonna do it or nah?" He frowns.
'I just want you to finger me while taking your own cum out later.'

"... Fine." You sighed, putting the condoms away and only settling with the lube.

You flipped him around, ass up face down, letting him rest his upper body on a pillow while presents his butt to you. He was facing the full length mirror in your room, making it embarrassing for him.

You lathered a decent amount of lube on your dick, then you gently circled Kakucho's rim, spreading the cold liquid on his hole.

'Its cold...' Kakucho thought.

You inserted the tip, making him slightly jolt. You held his waist for support.
"You okay?" You asked, slowly moving so he wouldn't get hurt.

"Y-yeah, keep going." He replied, squirming a little.

He was letting out heavy breaths while you slowly bottomed out on him, a cry escaping his lips once you were fully in.

"So d-deep..." He pants, hands gripping the pillow he was hugging tighter. It was his first time feeling your cock without a condom. And it sure was worth it.