Estella took a day to herself today, she knew it was only a few days until the tomb gets opened and she really wasn't bothered for the drama today so all she did was text Damon and then take a nap.

'They are lying to you'

Coincidently she sent it right after Damon asked Elena if he could trust Stefan. And Damon was a little freaked out at her timing but knew she was telling the truth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Right before Damon headed to the old cemetery to dig up Papa Salvatore's grave he picked up Estella from her house. He needed her for what was about to happen.

"Well, what do you know?"

Elena and Stefan, startled, turn around to see Damon and Estella her arms crossed over her chest. Damon's lip curls up in a snarl.

"This is an interesting turn of events."

"I can't let you bring her back. I'm sorry." Stefan tries to justify his reasons he falters a little bit seeing Estella's disappointed look.

"So am I. For thinking for even a second that I could trust you." 

"Oh. You're not capable of trust. The fact that you're here means that you read the journal and you were planning on doing this yourself."

Damon scoffs and tries to contain his anger, "Of course I was going to do it by myself, because the only one I can count on other than me is Star! You made sure of that many years ago, Stefan. But you..."

Damon looks back at Elena. "You had me fooled. If it wasn't for Estella telling me you were lying I would have believed you." The couple look at the brunette who looked at them with a blank face.

"So what are you going to do now? Because if you try and destroy that, I'll rip her heart out." Damon says in a snarl.  "You won't kill her." Stefan says in a sure tone. Damon nods, knowing Stefan was right and turns to Estella.

"You're right. But i'll fucking hurt her" Estella says before flicking he wrist making Elena's arm bend backwards the bone snapping. Elena screams and whilst Stefan goes towards her and feeds her his blood, Estella brings the grimoire to her hands and gives it to Damon.

"Let's go partner." he says recounting her words their first meeting. Damon wraps an arm around her and walks off. Leaving a doppelgänger looking at them in terror and Stefan with a look of shame at what he did to his brother.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Estella was in the study at the Boarding House reading through Emily's grimoire, Damon walks in passing her some food whilst looking over her shoulder. Stefan enters the room with an anxious look on his face. Damon and Estella don't look up at him.

"Spit it out, Stefan" Estella's words make Stefan wince, she always called him 'Steffie'.

"Anna took Elena" 

"Yeah, I got that from your 600 voicemails" Damon says still not looking away from the grimoire.

"Damon, all night long, every single street in town, I've been searching. What if your blood hasn't passed out of her system?" Stefan says worriedly.