¹⁴

"Shin..."

If this is a dream, don't ever wake me up. He let go of my hand and I jumped off the bed and gave him a hug. "Woah, be careful. You just got surgery 3 days ago. Why are you crying. You're the one who scared me. Who just has a random gunshot wound with no bullet in their back.......Y/n?"

"I what?" I asked as I wiped my face and his neck where I was crying. "That's alot of tears haha." "Don't make jokes now." I said as I held onto his face to make him look at me. "What do you mean, I kinda passed out so I forgot everything that happened." His eyebrows furrowed as he held onto my hands and sat up straight.

"Well, I was in operation when it happened but I asked around when I got out. Keisuke said that when you got up, you had blood coming out of your back and then you passed out. But he said that you seemed fine when we were in the shop." Is this from when I was in the future. Did all that really happen. If it did,.. then that means, I saved him. "You okay,. Are you gonna pass out?" He asked concerned as he wrapped his hands around my waist.

"No, I'm okay. Ah! What am I wearing." "Haha, I was wondering when you'll notice. It's a hospital gown." Thank God I could feel my pants on under this. Aren't people usually naked in these. "Hahahhh um,. Do you maybe." "Have clothes for you? Yup, here you go." He said as he took up a bag from behind the chair.

"Thanks." I took it and changed while he waited outside. After I changed, he came back inside. "By the way, what's up with these clothes. You were wearing this before they changed you." He said as he held up the clothes I was wearing. "Ah, don't say they changed me,.. that sounds so awkward." "Isn't this Manjiro gang's clothes. Are you joining their gang." "What?! No. I just,.....was trying something." Will I sound crazy if I say I'm from the future.
(Her clothes was basically Senju one but your size.)

He didn't ask any further and just packed it away. I went and sat on the bed and he came towards me. "And your face, it got beat up to. Did someone attack you." He asked as he placed his hand on my face and stood between my legs. "I probably fell." "And got a bruise on your waist to." He said as he put a little pressure on my waist. I flinched when he did that. "How did you know I had it on my waist." I mumbled.

"Because I looked." "Hey! I didn't have on a shirt under there you know!" "Don't worry. I didn't look there. I was just looking at the gunshot at first then happened to see that." He said and rubbed the back of his neck with a smile on his face. But besides everything that happened,.. I'm glad I can see him again. "So, are you okay?" I asked as I put my hand on his head. "Mhmm yeah. I didn't get hit to hard because of how you, Kicked him away." I almost forgot I kicked Kazutora.

"Well I had to save you. I couldn't just leave him to hit you." "I know~." He just stayed there for a while and I hugged him. "Were you really all that worried about me? You supposed to be worried about yourself you know." I nodded no. "I'm way more worried about you than I'm am of myself." I heard him sigh and then rest his head ontop of mine. "Well it's the same with me. Don't go getting yourself hurt again mkay." "You to."

"Y/n!- WOW, am I barging in the middle of something!" I looked behind Shin to the door and saw Takeomi standing there, with flowers in his hand and a balloon as he covered his eyes. I snickered and so did Shin. "What are you doing here. Did your bar kick you out." "Haha very funny. Shin called me and said you woke up so I came to check on you." He said as he walked towards me. "Mhmm, he was here since we arrived at the hospital. Even when I now woke up he was already here. Manjiro told Haruchiyo and the he told everyone else."

I'm glad he's back. Maybe we can convince him to stay now. "Wait, where are Manjiro and the others." "They're all asleep on the chairs outside. It's almost midnight you know." Oh,.. well, I stayed now,.. so will everything change and Shin didn't die. Please let everything be normal now.