Chapter 9

Accident

Accident.

Y/n

I left his office, feeling a little uncomfortable being in the same room as him. The woman whom he called a one night stand might misunderstand the situation.

Is she really not his girlfriend?

Why didn't he give me a heads up that he's sleeping with someone?

Pfff... what do I care?...

I decided to put aside my curiosity, it's none of my business after all. Walking down a hallway, I noticed that same woman sitting behind a desk, fixing her lipstick. Putting my head down, I tried to walk past without her noticing me.

"Yah! You bitch, stop!" She suddenly yelled making me stop dead on my tracks and freeze.

I heard a clashing sound of her heels getting closer to me. The next thing I know I'm being grabbed by my shoulder and harshly turned around just to be pinned to the wall. She rested her hand on the wall right beside my face and stared me down.

Jimin has good taste...

This bitch is really pretty...

"What were you doing in my oppa's office, huh?" She pierced me with her gaze but I stayed silent not knowing how to answer this question correctly. "What's your relationship with Jimin?!"

Do I lie?...

"I-... we're married..." I awkwardly blurted out.

She stepped back instantly, choking on air. Her facial expression changed to a guilty one and she started bowing to me while apologizing like a hundred times. I didn't know how to act do I silently bowed back and walked away.

What just happened?

Noticing Taehyung, I speed walked towards him and sat down on a chair beside him. He was so focused on his work, he didn't even see me sitting just a few inches away from him.

"Boo," I whispered in his ear.

"AHHHHHHHH! DEMON, DEMON!!!! SAVE ME LORD!!!!" He screamed falling off his chair overly dramatic.

Do I look that bad?

My jaw hung open from how scared he got. I laughed silently when I noticed all office employees looking at him in shock. He rolled his eyes from the floor, finally recognizing me.