28. My Person

Sailor Kate -

"You ready?" I asked about to knock on the door.

"Yep." They all said and I smiled knocking on the door.

"My girl!" Papa answered and he hugged me lifting me off the floor lightly causing my feet to dangle loosely.

"Hi pa." I kissed his cheek.

"Come in dad is making dinner." He stood aside and we all walked in.

"Stand side by side, I'm guessing the boyfriend and so is he." Dad ran in and I chuckled as he hugged me.

"Alright daughter." He said and I smiled at the guys.

"Don't take it personal if they get it messed up." I said and when they looked at each other Jess winked at me and licked his lips causing butterflies to swarm in my stomach.

"I can see this one dating her." Papa said about Rowan and they all laughed.

"Really I see this one?" Dad pointed at Owen.

"Didn't I say he had tattoos?" I asked and they both looked at Jessie.

"You are one fine looking young man." Papa acknowledged and I smiled.

"Thank you sir." Jessie nodded.

"You look like a bad boy, you treat her well?" Dad asked crossing his arms, attempting intimidation and Jess looked real nervous.

"I believe I do, never hurt her, never made her cry." He nodded.

"Good, name?" He asked, offering a hand.

"Jessie." He said and my dad smiled.

"Dalton." Dad said.

"I'm Lance." Papa held a hand also shaking Jessie's.

"I'm Owen." Owen smiled.

"Rowan." Ro smiled too.

"Rhymes. Let's go eat and talk yea? Dinners done." Dad said and we followed him, Jessie pulling me back and kissing me lightly.

"I hope they'll like me." He looked at me and rubbed my hand with his thumb.

"They will, they aren't too picky. As long as I'm happy and safe that's all that matters. I am both of those things with you so it's fine." I smiled at him.

"I love you." He kissed my forehead and hugged me, his heart racing, before we went to eat.

-

"Sailor!" Dad yelled and I ran downstairs.

"What's up?" I looked to see all of the guys by the door.

"We're going to the mall, leaving you alone. Say goodbye." Rowan said and I laughed going and hugging my dads first before hugging Ro then O and Jessie hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"Bye doll." He smirked and I smiled as they all left together.

I spent my day reading Beach Read by Emily Henry and god the utter love I carry from this book. My heart was squeezing at their cute enemies to lovers romance.

I napped, ate watermelon, watched Barbie Life in the Dream house.

When I began dozing I heard loud laughs and voices coming into the house but I didn't have the strength to get up so I just laid on the couch still.

After more chatter, Jessie scooped me up and pulled me upstairs into my teenage room.

"I'm done with social interactions for today." He smiled and I grinned.

"So no interactions with me?" I asked.

"You're my person so you don't count." He leaned over the bed and kissed me.