| Chapter 119: Like Father, Like Daughter |

Two wars both finished at the same time. The Muggle world rejoice at the fact that the Avengers did it again while in the Wizarding World they too rejoice the defeat of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named or if they finally have the guts to say his name, Voldemort. The Muggles would raise their glasses of tequila, whiskey and wine tossing to the Avengers while the Wizards and Witches raise their drinks and tossing to the Potter Twins who once again defeated the Dark Lord but this time for good.

All death eaters— followers of the Dark Lord would go into hiding but getting caught by the Order and other Aurors. Some even to not go to prison gave the Ministry information about other Death Eaters whereabouts and that some is Lucius Malfoy. He paid the Ministry to keep their hands of his wife and son with pieces of information and in worked but Lucius Malfoy was taken off his job which gave the Malfoy's a hard time trying hard not to spend their many galleons, sickles and knuts in their own vault.

The wizarding world was adjusting to the sudden drop of the population. Everyone trying to go back to the way it was but it was too hard for the war created trauma and mentally damage souls. Some still mourning their love ones.

Mostly, everyone was still adjusting but you didn't have time for the wizarding world as it speaks because with the death of your Father or rather him not wanting to come out alive anymore. The board was rushing of you taking over Stark Industries and that is where you have been the past months. And instead of coming home to the Stark Cabin, you would go home to the Malfoy's spending time with Draco to make up for the 1 year of being apart and to technically take care of him since he still has terrible horrible nightmares of the war.

You haven't been going home to the Manor for a while. You were to occupied by the papers that you were working on because soon you will eventually take over the company especially with you turning 18 in 1 hour. When the clock strikes 12, you were legal enough to take over Stark Industries and continue the legacy as the Daughter of Tony Stark. The whole world will know your name as Y/n Stark.

The phone rang as you pressed on a button.

"Yes?" You asked

"Miss Stark, Mr. Potter is here. Shall Ilet him up?"

"Yes" You said simply before ending the call and going back to the papers.

As you waited for a couple of minutes for your brother. The doors opened and you knew that was Harry because it was only him who never knocks in your office.

"Harry, I know its our birthday in less then an hour but I'm kinda busy—" You were cut off

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"

Confetti came as the lights opened to show the whole Weasley family, the Order, the teachers and your friends.

"Actually, we are 18" Harry said pointing to the clock and you looked seeing it was 12:05. Last time you check it was just 11:05. Instead of happily hugging everyone and saying thank you's what they receive from you was a glare. Rubbing your temples, you pressed on the button.

"Sarah, send up Mr. Rory would you" You said

"Yes, Miss Stark" Letting go of the button. You looked at them.

"Thank you. I much appreciate that all of you came all this way and had so much trouble to surprise me but this is not the right time or place—"

"Come on, Y/n! Its not only you having a birthday. Its Harry and we barely see you" Ron said smiling at you

"Yeah, loosen up" Fred and George said as they walked to you ruffling your hair. They made you stand up.

"No, really—"