Chapter 46

After Fu Yanlin knew what the emperor was thinking, he suddenly had a plan. He made up a head to tell the emperor that there were too many women in the backyard, so that his wife was so angry that he ran to Zhuangzi to make a quiet place, so that he couldn't even want to have a son. For this, he was very worried and depressed.

Fu Yanlin confided his troubles and worries to the emperor, which was tantamount to taking the initiative to show weakness to the emperor, which surprised the originally angry emperor. Hearing this meant that he intended to make peace with his wife through the emperor's mouth.

The emperor was having a headache about the quarrel in the court and Ma Zheng's implementation. At this time, the marquis of Zhenyuan asked him for the daughter of the herdsman who did not satisfy him. Naturally, he would not miss this opportunity to be kind to his courtiers. The courtier who got the kindness had to repay the master. The emperor's wishful thinking crackled, so he was happy to interfere in the housework of the marquis of Zhenyuan again, so that today's queen called Mu Huanqing to speak.

The Queen's verbal reminder represents the emperor's meaning behind it.

Mu Huanqing stared straight at Fu Yanlin, who was frightened by her and sweated with her clenched fists. He knew that he was a little despicable to do so, but he couldn't do anything about it, because he couldn't force her, otherwise he would only push her further, so he had to let the emperor come forward. With the emperor's order, no matter how angry she is, she can't resist the order, so that she won't run away.

He wanted to pretend to be unwitting, but Mu Huanqing didn't let him pretend to be dead again.

"Fu Yanlin."

This was the first time she called him taboo, which made his eyelids jump and her back sweated all over.

He turned his head stiffly. When he paired on the clear and deep unpredictable bright eyes, his fists clenched a little tighter, but he had to brazenly support it and not let his eyes dodge.

Mu Huanqing looked straight at him and whispered, "Our father had the cheek to ask the emperor for our marriage."

Fu Yanlin's heart beat and looked at her, her thin lips squeezed tightly.

She continued, "The night you first entered my room that you barely came at the emperor's will."

He swallowed his saliva leisurely and became more guilty.

"I am actually very understandable and sympathetic to this kind of forced mood, but what I don't understand is why even you learned from my cunning father and ran to complain to the emperor?"

She pointed out his plan bluntly, which made Fu Yanlin ashamed on the spot and didn't know how to face her.

Yes, this was what he hated most. It was also he who grabbed this handle to snub her and finally found a head to send her out of the house.

Now, he has to do everything he can to find her back, using the means used by her father at the beginning. Even he doesn't understand how he fell to this point. But he still used the means just to keep her by his side.

"Wifey, I..."

She sighed deeply, turned her face away, took out a veil and gently covered her mouth. " It's useless for me to treat you as an honest man. I didn't expect to be so unscrupulous. I don't know who said it at the beginning. As long as I don't want to, I won't force me..."

Fu Yanlin froze all over, his stiff face turned red, and there seemed to be thousands of ants drilling in his heart. Every word she said pointed straight to his dead hole, which made him unable to refute.