5.6

"is the baby ok?" were the first words out of sillie's mouth when she woke up

oscar looked over, letting out an exhale - he was thankful she woke up. he was scared she wouldn't. "why don't we have a look? there's one of those machine things in the storage room."

"why do you have that?" derek furrowed his eyebrows.

"we have everything," leo spoke up. "never know when it'll be needed."

"i wanna see," isaac spoke with excitement, wanting to see what the baby looked like so far.

sillie sighed. "everyone out but isaac."

"what?" derek scoffed. "what about me? i wanna see too."

"i'll think about it. now get out. one of you, get me the machine," sillie ordered.

≡≡≡

"can i do the gel thing?" isaac asked. 

sillie nodded, opening it for him then handing it to him.

he put the gel onto her stomach, spreading it around when she gave him a nod.

"gimme the thing," sillie spoke, holding her hand out.

oscar placed the control into her hand.

she looked around as she stared at the ultra sound screen, getting the perfect spot to see the baby. 

leo looked at the baby, covering the spot that would tell them the gender. he knew they didn't want to know.

she could see that the baby was about eleven-twelve inches long, 1-2 pounds, heartbeat at 147 per minute - which was higher than usual but it was clearly going to how it usually was.

"oh," sillie muttered, feeling the baby hiccuped. she chuckled. "i think it's ok," she told them. "it hiccuped."

oscar laughed before checking the rest of the information on the ultra sound. "alright, everything seems to be good. BP's good, blood sugar levels are usual, good position, normal progesterone and oestrogen. just, stay off your feet for the next, what, month and a half?"

leo nodded, "yep, sounds about right. six-ish weeks."

derek gave her a look, "which you should've been doing this whole time but-"

"don't gimme that, we're here cause some bitch attacked me, not cause i wasn't properly resting."

"so you admit it," he retorted. "you haven't been properly resting."

"shut up, give me a break," sillie groaned. 

"ok, so... what do we do now?" isaac asked. "do we just take you home?" he glanced at leo and oscar for questioning even though he was asking sillie.

"yeah, you guys just head home and if you ever need anything again, you know where to come. and if anything else happens with the baby, come here right away, ok?" leo told them.