(13) | Interaction

A/N: This is just a bonus chapter (for chpater 5). This event took before U.A. Sports Festival, enjoy :)

---

"Hi! I'm Boboiboy! My quirk is Blaze. I can control fire and also create a fire weapon from my quirk! This is Nezuko Kamado, a friend of mine. Her quirk is..." Boboiboy trailed off as he actually didn't know how to describe her power.

"Demon Blood Art! I can manipulate my blood to make explosion and also create pryokinesis to heal any poison and very harmful to enemy only," Nezuko added. Boboiboy nodded with a smile.

"Yes! We would be very happy to join your class. Hope we can be friend!" Boboiboy slightly bowed at them, Nezuko followed him too.

"Wow, they are so cool!"

"Eek! They both are so cute!"

"We have another two who can create fire!"

"Nezuko's quirk is very rare!"

"Only one girl added, tch. I was hoping for more girls but that boy is on his way... But that doesn't mean I'm not gonna be grateful- EEK."

"Can create fire weapon? That is so insane and cool!"

"I know right? It's so manly!"

"I doubt he's almost strong as Endeavour, am I right?"

"No wonder why there's another two extra tables at the back, tch."

"Uraraka, don't you think they three are gonna be called 'The Trio Pyrokinesis'?"

"Shh!!! They could hear you... Yes, I think that sounds actually cute but cool!"

"Now, now. Settle down. Boboiboy, Nezuko, your seats are at the back. Go pick by yourselves," Aizawa was about to leave. They nodded and him and went to their seat.

"... I forgot to mention before I dismiss my class. You guys... They both are actually my wards so be nice. Class dismiss," and there he went, left the class.

"..."

"YOU GUYS ARE AIZAWA SENSEI'S WARDS?" almost all 1-A students exclaimed.

Boboiboy scratched behind his head awkwardly while Nezuko didn't mind at all. She just stared one of them one by one with a blank face. Boboiboy was about to reply with a yes when suddenly a lot of students flooded him with a lot of questions. Nezuko already left the poor Boboiboy alone as there's 3 students who walked up to her.

"Eh? Nezuko, you're the one who saved us at USJ incident that day. It was relieving that you're not injured anywhere," Midoriya was the first one who spoke up to her.

"Yeah! You and Iida helped the teachers a lot that day," Uraraka joined him, had a determined face on them.

"... Yushiro!" Nezuko pointed at Midoriya while giggling.

"Eh? Me? Yushiro? Oh! How rude of us! I'm Midoriya Izuku, she-"

"I'm Uraraka Ochaco, nice to meet you!" Uraraka pushed Midoriya's face slightly away.

"Iida Tenya! It was very nice to meet both of you," Iida's arm chopped in robot movement.

Nezuko just chuckled at them. She managed to make them smiled. She noticed there was someone who's being quiet until now. Three of them saw this and decided to help her.

"That's Bakugo Katsuki... He's actually a dangerous guy-"

"You, why did you have to introduce me like that?" Bakugo finally turned back to face them. Both Uraraka and Midoriya gulped at that.

"... Genya! Genya!" Nezuko pointed at Bakugo, made three of them sweatdropped.

"Oi, my name is Bakugo Katsuki, not Genya," Bakugo glared at her.

"Genya!" Nezuko shook her head in denial. He already proved himself that he almost shared everything with Genya.

"You- tch," Bakugo fed up and decided to face in front again. Midoriya almost dramatically fainted at that while two of them sweatdropped at it. Nezuko just innocently smiled.

Finally, all of them already left the poor Boboiboy alone. Nezuko patted his back as he was tired from all the question.

She noticed someone who was still not interact with them besides Bakugo. She tapped on that said person's shoulder, he looked back and faced her. Boboiboy didn't paid any attention at all.

"?" he only knitted one of his eyebrows. Nezuko just smiled at him.

"... Oh, you must be wondering who I am. I'm Todoroki Shoto, my quirk is Half Cold Half Hot. You both's quirk almost shared with my quirk, can create fire," Todoroki finally introduced himself.

There was actually two things inside of Nezuko's mind right now. Todoroki's voice was exactly sharing with Sabito's voice. And also, Todoroki's expression was very similiar with Giyuu.

"... Giyuu!" she giggled at that. Todoroki just tilted his head in confusion.

"I mean... If you wanna call me by that, I'm fine with it? Todoroki continued.

And from that day, Nezuko always called him Giyuu. He didn't mind at all as all of them didn't notice this, even Boboiboy himself.

There was only one person who knew them very well... Oh yes baby, that person knew them very well.

It was Aizawa himself. The reason was he was their guards, so why not? Trust him of course.

Aizawa secretly trained them all, 8 of them. He promised that he would scold 7 elemental brothers if they brought any trouble, but he didn't in the end.

Finally, his house was filled with nothing but felt like family. Nezuko would love to help them with everything, especially when there's 7 elemental brothers within the household.

Thunderstorm would love to train by himself, pretty chill guy that won't interrupt Aizawa. Cyclone would do anything to attract Aizawa from his laziness. Quake was the actually the one who mostly helped him with the house chores. Blaze would also helped Cyclone.

Ice... He would rather joined Aizawa in their comfy sleeping zone than joining Cyclone and Blaze. Thorn planted some of his favourite plants in his new garden, especially his favourite man eating plants. Solar... He had his own personal lab as he was still a mad scientist.

Aizawa personally loved Nezuko, Thunderstorm, Quake and Ice more. He liked Thorn and Solar actually, it just they sometimes would bring troubles in their 'workplace'.

And there was Cyclone and Blaze, cried in the corner. They swore they just tried their best to bring Aizawa out of his laziness but didn't expect this outcome. They actually had Nezuko so why not?

Aizawa decided to make a deal with Boboiboy and Nezuko, kept Boboiboy's actual power as a secret. He decided to wait until Boboiboy decided to use others elemental besides Ice.

You may ask why. It was because after Aizawa fully studied their both actual origins, especially Boboiboy's actual power and Nezuko being an actual demon, he decided to ask them to help Todoroki with using all of his power instead of using his right side only.

Boboiboy immediately had a great plan, it was Nezuko actually. And that was it, Boboiboy had comfirmed Aizawa that Ice would show up later in final round in U.A. Sports Festival. Now he had to do was patiently waiting for Todoroki and Boboiboy battling each other in the final round, 50% chance that it would happened.

---

A/N: bonus chapter, ngeheheh >:)

(1163 words)