55

S A I N T

"I have my men already stationed at the address you provided," Alessandro informed me

I slid on a pair of sunglasses and stared at the view of my house from my car.

After gathering the IP Address Reyna providied, I followed her instructions and was able to track it down. Once I wrote down the address, I called Alessandro over. We agreed to meet up before taking down Viktor only so we could further discuss our plans.

Since we were taking Viktor by surprise, I figured it would be easy seeing as his men wouldn't be prepared for an imminent war.

"I'll meet you there," Ic laimed, glancing over at Alessandro who was in his car right beside my own.

He nodded.

I didn't say another word as I rolled up my window and turned toward the road. I started up my car and took off, speeding toward my angel.

My mind never stopped wandering as I drove. With every turn, every stop, every bit of my acceleration was accompanied by a deep sense of worry. Never in life I ever had so much to lose. I always had faith in my men, in myself, in my plan. However, for the first time since I started my business, I began to feel a gut-wrenching pain at the thought of something going wrong. I couldn't let anything happen to Reyna.

If it weren't for her honey-like eyes and the way they held onto mine, nothing would've stopped me from throwing her over my shoulder and dragging her out of that club last night. Her lips rose and fell to tell me every part of her plan and her single objective, and all I could do was nod. She was a powerful essence, so ethereal that it lunged at my heart and forced me closer to her. I had no choice but to trust her.

After quite a long drive, I was down the street from the brothel. I quickly noticed Alessandro was parked, waiting for my arrival. As soon as I spotted his car, he saw me and lifted his phone, ready to give a call to his second-in-command. Just like we went over, I did the same-parked my car and dialed Adriano's number.

"Red," I said the moment he answered.

Adriano hung up the phone, immediately knowing exactly what he had to do next.

I got out of my car and went over to the trunk, where I opened it up. My weapons which ranged from pure gold-plated pistols to semi-automatic rifles, sang a heavenly song as I gazed down upon them.

Alessandro stepped out of his vehicle and shut the door. Every bit of contact the bottoms of his shoes made with the gravel grew louder with each step closer to me. I picked up my AR-15 just before throwing it at him. Then, I reached for my AK-47.