Ch. 24 - Who is this lil girl??

"Muzan-San?"

"Michikatsu, from now on until we get out of Europe call me Michel Jackson and I'll call you Koku Jackson ok? Ok."

And so. Everyone got ready with their disguise.

~~~

"Hi my name is Juna Le Barbatoes, welcome to the inn." That one worker said while bowed politely.

You wasted no time and said that you wanted to rent a room, so they gave you the largest room they had since you offered them a lot of money.

"Cmon, let's go Koku." You said as you held out your hand.

You can't feel him grabbing you hand so you looked over.

"Koku?"

He stared at something. Or someone.

"????"

You looked over to see who it was.

Your eyes widen.

A little girl who is sitting on the seat, with her weird ass looking doll that has a eye in the back of their head.

The girl looked as if she was thinking deeply, but she is smirking.

You sweatdropped.

Suddenly she notices you and Michikatsu, making him flinch

"!!!" Michikatsu panicked and suddenly grabbed your hand and started to walk. So you walked with him.

The girl quickly grabbed her doll on her other side and ran towards you.

'Ah shit.' You sighed.

She pulled onto your sleeve making you look at her.

"What?" You asked.

"Mister, are you a demon???" She asked, tilting her head.

'????!'

"She smells like a demon. Hey you didn't tell me you turned someone into a demon already"

'I Did not turn her into a demon. I don't even remember!'