Chapter 2 -Favor-

Sooho takes it back, the universe must hate him.

They couldn't even give him this?

Sooho sighs as he follows the polka-dot-dressed girl out of the cafe, disappointed that the girl picked his item instead of Youngro.

The girl was pretty in a way, but Youngro was something else. So when it was Youngro's turn to pick an item, he tried to signal her to pick the paper plane, only for it to be stolen by the girl he is currently going on a date with.

As they pass by a small shop, a familiar figure enters Sooho's peripheral vision. His eyes widened and turns his head to call the attention of the girl he was supposed to go on a date with.

"I am sorry, I don't think I can go on a date with you, I have something to do" He just watches the girl nod, not waiting for a response he walks away sauntering towards the record shop Eun Youngro just entered.

Sooho tried to act as nonchalant as possible looking through the music sheets in the shop, to not make it seem that he followed the girl here on purpose, hoping she won't see him as a stalker. As he was about to approach her, he stifles a laugh as she starts singing and dancing to eruption's one-way ticket.

'She's really cute'

He shakes his head in amusement as he watches the girl realize what she was doing, about to approach her, she bumped into him as she was in a rush to leave the area.

Her eyes widened when she saw who she bumped into, he couldn't help but smile at how adorable she looked, he teases her a bit.

"One-way ticket~ One say ticket~" he sang a bit.

Youngro cringes in embarrassment as she listens to Sooho tease her, as she was about to pass by him. She realizes that he was supposed to be on a date with Bon-ok Unnie.

"What about Bon-ok I mean Seong Unnie? Weren't you supposed to be on a date with her? She asked, curious as to why he is here when they all left the cafe 20 minutes ago.

Sooho places the music sheet back down on a shelf "Now and Forever" was its title, he grins as he stares at the girl in front of him.

"I had to leave early since I have something to do, and I wasn't really interested in it, to begin with" He answers. "You?"

She presses her lips together and held her head up high trying to mask her embarrassment a moment ago. "Same actually, I needed to do something first" which was a total lie. She didn't feel like she would enjoy the date so much if she went and didn't want to give the guy she was supposed to go on a date any hope. She apologized and told him that she didn't really want to do it. Thankfully the guy was understanding and just left her with a smile.

Sooho nods "So your busy right now?" he asks,

She bit her lower lip, "A bit, you?"

"A bit" He smiles "But was hoping to ask you out for a cup of coffee if you don't mind"

Youngro grins at his words, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear she responds "I think I can make time for a cup of coffee"

Sooho grabs her hand leading them out of the shop "So the cafe?"

She nods at him gripping his hand tighter "the cafe"

~~~~Next Day Hosu University Dorm~~~~

Laughter echoes in Room 207 as Hye-ryeong, chuckles at Bon-ok's misfortune of being left by her date.

"The gizzard really thought she had something yesterday" She laughs as tears start forming in her eyes. She was sitting down on her bed clutching her stomach imagining what their phone operator's reaction was. "Serves her right for thinking she could act like a college student"