The Morning To Remember

AT BTS MANSION, Girls Room
Blacktwice and Itzy were currently in their room having a full ass discussion on the upcoming trip to India which was like a bouncer to them----------------- unexpected..
They were all on one bed under a blanket, for light a phone was kept in the middle which was Yeji's phone since Blacktwice didn't had their phones...
Jihyo- So what do you guys think??
Jisoo- It doesn't matter what do we think at the end of the day we will have to go...

Yes she was correct no matter what they think they have to go since they have no choice but to obey then..

Lisa- Atleast India is a beautiful and full of culture.....and delicious food ofcourse..
Rosè- Yeahh
Jennie- I also think so and I hope they will not let anything happen to us..
Momo- Let's sleep guys we will ask them about clothes tomorrow after all we will need some good outfits for the trip to India..

Nayeon- Hmm Good Night guys
All except Nayeon- Good night...

The Next Morning, 6:30 AM
All girls were sleeping peacefully and were in their dreamlands forgetting that they need to cook for none other than BTS who would be awake by now....
Next 10 mins pass as the boys were now awake because of their alarms and were doing their morning routine..
RM- Let's get going guys we need to wrap things in the company as we will soon be leaving for India..
Kai- Yeahh hyung..

They all headed towards Kitchen expecting to see mouthwatering food placed on the table but to their surprise their was no one in the kitchen...
Jimin- Rosè, lisaaa
He announced their name thinking they might be in the living room or something..but no response

Jin- Don't tell me they are still sleeping, these girls naaa....
He said shaking his head in disbelief and disappointment ofcourse...
The very next second all of the boys were heading to girls room not that furious but angry enough...

Yeonjun opened the door only to be welcomed by some beautiful sleeping girls...
Jk- Let me wake them up..
He said ready to advance towards the girls but Jhope stop him...
Jhope- Let me do that..
He said as he went towards Momo who was looking like an angel in his eyes....
He approached her and slightly shake her...but Momo didn't woke up instead hugged him arm and slept peacefully..
Jhope tried to withdraw his arm but was failed he decided to call her..
Jhope- Momo wake up
He said as low as a whisper but was unable to wake her up this time he said normally without whispering-
Jhope- Momo wake up leave my hand

He said getting frustrated and reaching his height of patience he again tried but no effect...

Jhope- MOMO WAKE UP I SAID
He yelled at the end it was so loud that even some of the boys got startled and other girls were wide awake...
Momo ofcourse woke due to the yelling and fell off her bed form the other side of bed but as she was holding Jhope's hand she ended up pulling him with her and the final position was...
Rug-Momo on top of the rug- Jhope on top of Momo
(Hope you can Imagine I trust your imagination😏😏)

Jennie- Woahhh what a great start of the day unnie...
She said as all the people in the room were able to catch the tease in her comment...
After Jennie's tease Momo push Jhope with full force resulting in him falling on his butt.
Jhope- That hurt lady...
Momo- What were you doing huh..
Soobin- Let me explain!!

He said as all the girls eyes were fixed on him curious to know the root cause of the scene...

Soobin- So let me start from the start So we all woke up exactly at 6:47 and did our morning routine after that we headed towards the kitchen but their was no food their so we tried finding but concluded that you guys were sleep so we came here an...

So we all woke up exactly at 6:47 and did our morning routine after that we headed towards the kitchen but their was no food their so we tried finding but concluded that you guys were sleep so we came here and jhope hyung announced that he will wake you up so he went towards momo noona and shook her but she didn't woke up instead hugged his arm he called her a few times to wake her up but unfortunately failed he ended up getting frustrated and yelling as a result you all woke up and you saw the rest....

Soobin- Woahh that was long it was like I was rapping...
Jhope- Come on now get up and no need to make breakfast now we will eat in our office..
RM- Let's go guys
RM announced and all the boys left..
The second boys left the room girls gathered around now all red and embarrassed Momo...

Rosè- What was that unnie huh??
She asked teasingly
Momo- Nothing let's freshen up and eat something..
As she said that she practically ran to the washroom hiding her flushed face..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This is it for this chapter guys...
Hope you like it and please comment your views..
I feel like you guys are not liking my story because there are very few comments and those who comment on my story please keep commenting your comments motivate me to write next chapters and lastly thankuuuu
So much for 16K views..

Now memes...