Chapter 65: Shido in Sengoku style?

In fact, this was the first time Shido had seen Yotsuba Nakano in his memory. Before that, the two had never met each other.

Therefore, Shido shook his head gently:

"Sorry, I don't remember anything..."

"It's okay, it's not a big deal..."

Yotsuba Nakano laughed it off and didn't ask any further questions, but she seemed to be a little down.

In Shido's memory, Yotsuba Nakano was a very cheerful girl. She was helpful and always had a charming smile on her face. Now she actually seemed a little bit down. What could be on her mind?

Although Yotsuba Nakano said that it was not a big deal, in Shido's point of view, the more she tried to cover up like this, the more serious that incident was. Otherwise, it would be impossible for her to remember that incident until now.

Shido wrote it down in his little notebook and decided to think about it later.

Suddenly, a familiar piece of music rang out, and it seemed to be a well-known pop song recently...

Shido turned around, and saw Nino Nakano controlling the karaoke machine. She was actually ordering a song?

Shido asked without any hesitation:

"Nakano-san...what are you doing?"

"Just call me Nino. All three of us share the surname Nakano!"

Nino said a little casually. Since there were many people in the Nakano family, whenever they made friends, they would let them call their names.

"If you call Nakano, we can't tell which one you are referring to."

"Okay, so what are you doing, Nino-san?"

Shido nodded in understanding.

"I'm ordering a song!"

"I know you're ordering songs. What I want to say is, why don't you go back to your own box and sing?"

Shido asked a bit angrily.

"Well, when we were about to check in at the front desk, your girlfriend suddenly grabbed us. The staff thought we knew each other, so there was no arrangement..."

Nino Nakano explained softly. In fact, she could just ask a staff member to get them another room, but she didn't want to do that. She was very curious about Shido and Miku Iazyoi, so she stayed here.

"So you guys have no boxes to sing?"

Shido asked in disbelief.

"Yes, and it's all your girlfriend's fault. I want to sing now, and I can only sing here..."

Nino Nakano smiled, and before Shido could say anything else, she started to sing.

Karaoke was calculating fees by the amount of time the guests spent. The five of them had chatted for quite a while, and it had been almost half an hour. In other words, it would be silly to waste time talking instead of singing.

Moreover, at least for Nino, who didn't have much experience with the opposite sex, also wanted to take this opportunity to know about Shido, and learn what kind of boy was he.

The blue-haired teen already had a girlfriend, and she was a Yuri. Even so, this couple got along with each other very well, so she didn't need to worry about other things and could just have fun.

Shido listened to Nino's singing in a daze. To be honest, she was pretty good, at least good enough to perform at the school festival.

Of course, she was incomparable to Miku Izayoi. After all, one was a professional, and the other was just above average. There were still major differences between the two of them.

After Nino Nakano finished singing a song, the score of "ninety" popped up on the screen, which indicated that she really had a great voice. Not so many people could get this kind of score among amateurs.

Even Shido could only score eighty points!

"Shido..."

At this time, Miku Nakano, who hadn't spoken much, tugged at Shido's clothes and called his name.

You know, the Japanese wouldn't call each other by first names unless they were close friends or lovers. For Shido, he was the lover shared by all the Spirits, and they all called him by his name. Well, with a few exceptions like Nia, Mukuro, and Miku, calling him "Boy", "Nushi-sama", and "Darling" respectively. In fact, those nicknames made them even more love-dovey.

Anyway, in Shido's point of view, his relationship with the Nakano sisters was far from being as close as calling each other's first names.

In fact, the reason that Miku wanted to call Shido by his name was not because she thought the relationship between the two of them was close, but simply because she liked this name very much. 

Shido, a name with a Sengoku vibe. 

So inexplicably, Nino Nakano had some good feelings for Shido, and wanted to call out his name, which felt like talking to a general from the Sengoku Period

"What is it?"

Shido sighed. He couldn't stop Nino who was addicted to singing, and Miku Iazyoi seemed to be messing with Yotsuba again. The two were chatting in a low voice. It seemed that no one was able to help him.

"Did you have a date with a girl with red double ponytails a few days ago?"

Miku Nakano asked in a low voice. Although she was the one asking, she already knew the answer.

Shido thought about it, and naturally understood what the other party meant. It should be Kotori Itsuka, after all, she was the only one with red double ponytails.

It seemed like Miku saw the two of them dating on Wednesday!

Shido had no intention of denying it. Indeed, he had more than one girlfriend, and if the girl in the headphones thought he was a playboy, it would be totally fine.

In his opinion, this wouldn't be a bad thing. Most people wouldn't like a playboy who cheated on his multiple girlfriends.

Therefore, Shido nodded lightly and admitted:

"That's right! She's my girlfriend too..."

"As expected from a Sengoku general."

Miku Nakano nodded thoughtfully.

Shido didn't understand much, so he couldn't help but ask:

"What did you just say...what do you mean?"

"During the Sengoku Period, the Demon King general, Oda Nobunaga, had at least seven wives and concubines. As for Tokugawa Ieyasu, he had at least eighteen women..."

Miku Nakano lightly shared her knowledge of some Sengoku generals. Nobody could top her knowledge in this regard.

Bushido....Shido...perfect for a samurai.