𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 [부모] SUNKI

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 [부모] SUNKI

Wherein Sunoo and Ni-ki saw a crying baby inside a dark alley wrapped in a blanket inside a small basket. What will the two boys do? Will they adopt the child and take responsibility of it?

Summary

This book is all about Sunoo and Ni-ki who saw a baby inside a dark alley in a basket after attending a reunion party when Sunoo decided to hitch with Ni-ki since he didn't have any car with him. But how unlucky Ni-ki's car suddenly got flat tires that made them walk. While they are walking, Ni-ki felt the urge to pee so he told it to Sunoo who just said to do it in the alley where they have passed. Ni-ki did what Sunoo said and when he was about to do his business, he saw a baby inside a basket and that's where everything started.

But is that really it?

No. Because this book is actually all about Ni-ki who got into a very bad accident that caused him to be in coma and dream about things that he thought was happening in the present while he's still lying on the hospital bed asleep not aware of the dream he's living in.

Yes. Everything that happened was just all a dream that Ni-ki had while he was still in coma after getting into an accident. And you may kind of know this if you're going to read Chapter 23 Upside-down again though that chapter still haven't reveal that it was just all a dream yet because that will be revealed on the next chapter which is chapter 24 Dream. That chapter was basically Ni-ki one year ago ( Chapter 23 Upside-down ) and you may notice that there are dates there right? The dates were actually hints and the last part of that chapter is a pretty obvious hint that Ni-ki got into an accident.

On Chapter 22 Right thing, Ni-ki fainted after Sunoo decided to leave him right? And on the next chapter there's going to be a some kind of flashback/background of Ni-ki a year ago wherein there's still no Sunoo and Niko and also a hint of his accident.

The next chapter was the Chapter 24 Dream where it finally revealed everything. If you're going to read that back, Ni-ki already woke up from but he was still not aware that what happened is just all a dream. He thought that he just passed out after Sunoo left him not until he told Yeji ( his sister ) about Sunoo and Niko and everything that happened. Yeji told him that what he told her was impossible and she asked Ni-ki to check the date of the current day. When Ni-ki checked it, that was the time where he realized that it's just really a dream.

So to cut this short, Ni-ki basically collapsed when Sunoo 'left' in his dream, and that is when he finally woke up from the coma like a shock that made him woke up.  ( This actually from a reader that he/she commented after a lot of you are asking what really happened. )

And finally for the last chapter Chapter 25 Future. That was the time when Ni-ki finally got discharged from the hospital and little by little accepting the fact that what happened while he's still in coma was just a dream and not real. In that chapter Ni-ki wandered around the mall, saw Jihae in a magazine front cover which is surprising for him because he thought Jihae is not true and was just a product of his dream. Also his mom buyed him an apartment too and that apartment was suprisingly the one he had and lived with Sunoo and Niko in the dream again. At first he didn't really mind it but Ni-ki already know that something is kind of fishy.

Days after, Ni-ki received a reunion party invitation that will be held in the same date of the reunion party he attended in the dream. He attended the party and he saw Sunoo who wanted to hitch with him. ( Sunoo and the other characters are  actually real except for Niko. ) While they are in the car already the car suddenly got two flat tires and they decided to walk. In the middle of their walk, Ni-ki felt the need to pee and he did it in one alley until he saw a basket with a baby inside.

Ni-ki suddenly felt deja vu and that's where he realized that everything was just going to happen, that everything was just getting started. And the dream he had while he's still in coma is what he thought a glimpse of what is going to happen in the future.

And as for Jihae because a lot of you are messaging me that " Hey, in the future will Jihae be still there too or nah? "

My answer? It depends on you if you wanted her to be in the future with Ni-ki and Sunoo. I made the ending like this because i want you all to imagine what the ending would be like. Will Ni-ki and Sunoo end up together now? or no, because of Jihae? For short, the ending will be whatever you wanted it to be. You can choose the ending you wanted. It could be a happy or a tragic one.

I hope this help to clear some confusion to everyone. Thank you so much for reading and supporting this book once again. I'm still editing this book and i already edited the first two chapters only since my time is very limited. 

Sorry if my explanation about this book  took so long to be posted/published. I'm really busy these days that i barely had time to open wattpad again : (