18 / Todo

" Guys. Dont stir up trouble. Hm? For me?"
Samiru said with a sigh.

She knew Todo and Mai especially would create trouble. And nobody knows why.

" Sam where have you've been."
Nobara gasped.

Maybe looking at the slightly dusty clothes Samiru have and their Gojo-sensei's blindfold in her hands, one would think she was in trouble. And Samiru respectfully adamant on denying eye contact with Megumi, she instantly locked her slight glare at Todo.

" A shitty mission. I visited Satoru-nii and almost got accidentally decapitated."
Samiru chuckled and smiled at Nobara.
" It was fun."

" Gojo Samiru. Long time no see."

Samiru scowled in response to the wide grin Todo sported. Its not like Samiru hated Todo. Its just that she deliberately didnt wanna meddle with him since the incident 1 year ago involving Geto Suguru and his parade

" I'm not very friendly with someone I feel threatened at."

Mai chuckled.

" Ah yes. Gojo Samiru, the youngest of your clan. Well protected by the higher ups and the other 3 main clans, including Zenin. Yet you were quite the disappointment compared to our Todo."

Samiru rolled her eyes at Mai's provocative mockery.

" Samiru is the best sorcerer out there. What are you talking about?"
Nobara defended, but only got snorted by Mai.

" Really? If anything only her youngest Gojo title named her special. Nothing else. She's rivalled with Todo, and even weaker compared to Okkusto Yuta. She's nothing but a decoration the higher ups wants to flaunt. Why do you think she's stuck here and not out there in the most dangerous missions like Yuta?"

The tension heavies. And the death glare Megumi and Nobara gave them could kill.

" And she's sick. She'll eventually die in a sudden way. And you still praise her so highly. Its more like Samiru charmed you by her flirtatious lovely attitude. Now that's quite sick of you, Samiru."

Mai laughed, and all Samiru, Megumi, and Nobara ever wanted was to beat her to a pulp. It worsened even more when Nobara uttered something that completely made Samiru genuinely mad.

" Is saying Itadori a useless half-curse not enough? You bitch."

" What?"

Samiru huffed. Completely forgetting self restraints. And the death glare she gave Mai was something similar to what Megumi saw from her before. It made Mai flinch.

How dare that bitch call Itadori useless. And a curse? Itadori was doing everyone a fucking favor and they dare mock Itadori's honor? He goddamn died a human, not a curse.

She huffed again. Ready to batter up Mai like a butter in a blender. But before she could, Megumi clutched her elbows in a warning.

Like completely forgetting she was supposed to still be flustered, she looked back at the warning eyes Megumi gave.

It miraculously worked though. Samiru calmed.

" Ok. Ok. If rank and power is what we're talking about..."

She quietly said. Breathing in, then glaring back at Mai.

" Where did all this talk came from? From who? A fucking disappointment from a known jujutsu family shouldnt have the goddamn right to talk trash to someone like me. You should let Todo do the talking because sure as hell you have no shoes and platform to be even speaking to us and these guys."