24.

Several days had passed after the the inauguration of High Inquisitor and the students were adapted to Umbridge and her degrees. Most of students could follow the rules and only few showed their dissatisfaction. The teachers had to agree with her or they will be put in probation for questioning her. But despite the strict regulations, overall it was nice and somehow peaceful.

The degree went boarder and boarder. Many trivia matter put in the degree but not many had protest as they felt it was normal to have some written rules. Hayden's days was slow yet comfortable. He could attend the class, eat in Great Hall with content. No quarrel, no bickering, no bullying. He felt his life was much better than before. His school life was much easy than his past four years. Constant danger lurking around him, being haunted everyday by mad wizard, night terror because of "mind link", and many more. He was in constant vigilant from day to night, he had to always stay in alert afraid of mysterious danger attack him suddenly. He could not eat, could not concentrate in study and he could not sleep. Fortunately that days stopped after he received his inheritance.

***

The Slytherin had their Quidditch practise almost everyday as they were the only team that passed Umbridge's approveal. The other teams needed to wait longer to be approved. She said she needs more time to check their documents. It was rather ridiculous to said that she needs more time to read a sheet of paper but the Slytherin did not care. They felt happy to acupied the field for themselves without any disruption.

Draco and his team practice hard. They had ambition to win the cup and beat the best score. They had ambition and while the wind was on their side, they should used the opportunity to the fullest.

Hayden looked at the Draco who was flying with envy. He had not touched his broom since he had his new identity. He longed to fly with his firebolt. He loved flying and not being able to fly made his heart aching.

Draco saw his expression. He smiled. He had an idea. He gathered his team and discussed in whisper and then they dispersed. They nodded at Draco. The team would give Draco and Hayden private time. The team was so understanding about his captain's need to show his love to Hayden. They supported him and willingly helping him with anything.

Draco flew a few more round before he landed on the bench beside Hayden.

"Hyde, want to fly?"

"May I???"​ Hayden​ was startled.

"Want to ride my broom?"

"Can I?" He looked at the broom with his sparkling eyes.

"Sure. Here."

"Thanks."

Draco's broom was firebolt. Same model with his. Hayden caressed the broom with so much emotion like he caress a piece of jade. Hayden mounted to the broom and with slow push he flew fast and high.

Firebolt was known for its speed. Hayden only needed to maneuver the grab a little and the broom could know the direction. It was like it has an intelligent in it. Hayden laughed happily and shouted a cheerful voice.

"Drake... I'm flying...." He shouted at Draco who sat on the bench looking at him with fondness.

"Go on." Draco gave a gesture to let him play longer.

Hayden nodded and continued flying. He did some his signatures manoeuvres and flew around the field. He still had his talent in Quidditch. It was unfortunately he could not join the team this season. Perhaps next year. He would ask Draco later.

After flying for hours, Hayden finally had his heart content and gave back the firebolt to Draco.

"Thanks."