Atta

Atta

How many of you see the Masterchef or any other cooking shows/ videos etc?? If you have you most surely know that the Atta/ or any sort off Flour - often comes under the category of staples- in the raw material list of ingredients right

How many of you see the Masterchef or any other cooking shows/ videos etc?? If you have you most surely know that the Atta/ or any sort off Flour - often comes under the category of staples- in the raw material list of ingredients right.???

And that is totally because- Atta as in the flour be it wheat flour, maida( multipurpose flour) or any other type of flour like an active part of all our daily lives in some way or the other??? For it serves as an essential raw material in our food diaries each day in so many forms!

Now for a second just pause and think -  have you ever wondered what that flour as in the Atta particles must be thinking to itself lying all loose and contained within a packet or a cover when we first buy it?? In my head - I think at times it surely must be thinking - 'Oh poor me look at me...what just happened to me..why did they have to grind me through that grinding machine and tampering with my whole grain self..for now it seems.. ..am.. just simply destined to lie all loose and scattered and locked within this unbreathable packing..perhaps????'

And isn't such the same with us in our lives too when we are going through our lows/ downs? The lows/ downs here would be the grinding machine and once we feel ourselves fo through it on impact- We often wonder to ourselves after that - 'Oh look what has happened..why it has happened..it has scattered all my composure into broken loose particles and I feel as if I am interlocked within the boundary of a low/ event/ situation unable to breathe my way out or soar my way out of it!'

So what does the metaphor of the Atta teaches us in here - then?

It shows us the bit that when any flour/atta when kneaded with water or any other liquid it converts into a dough which then often becomes another second step of raw material which then gets cooked into either a dessert or a savoury recipe ultimately resulting into a sumptuous dish???

So - similarly just like that yeah just like that... it is on us to water our own insides in moments of our lows with adequate amount of self-nurturing within depending on themes off self- love/care, self-acceptance, self-acknowledgement, appreciating your very own self over how far you have come within in your own journey irrespective of the errors, appreciating your very own growth within the lanes of your mind and heart- no matter what! For the entire core of our journeys here is that we are all here to grow and learn and evolve in our minds+ hearts within!

And once you have nurtured your insides with this flowing stream of water - you will slowly see your insides/ emotions/ feelings beginning to gather/ knead itself together with immense clarity which will then serve as a dough of learning and growth through which we can custom make our very own desserts moments or savoury moments in each of our lives!!!! And just like that we will be able to go on - no matter what strengthing our core's within!

So cmon what you waiting for?? TODAY - Now - in this very moment promise yourself that everytime life throws a curveball and you do end up feeling like Atta particles -scattered and locked in a unbreathable box of boundary within - thou shall mindfully take things in your hands and just like the atta particles needs hands with the water to knead it into a dough - you will dedicatedly make the efforts( which refers to your action) - to self nurture and water yourselves into - a dough of learning and growth instead which you shall henceforth use in your life experiences ahead to sometimes dish yourself a kickass dessert or an amazing savory meal of moments!!!

FOR - We truly can - Dough- our ways out off any scattered situation as long as we set our mind+ intention+ dedicated effort to it- Indeed!!!

We just gotta believe we can ! And Oh Yes - You Indeed Really Can👍
..................

Tadaaaa!!

I hope this little post of mine on the theme of Atta made you smile today!

Thank you for your Precious Time into reading my works🤗

With much Love * Gratitude..🙏❤

Prachi

........