Sexy Time

ELIZABETH STRETCHED HER arms, as she sat up on the couch. Twisting her neck side to side, her chest rose, as her eyes flickered around the room.
"Hey sleepyhead," Rosalie placed her hands on her hips. She'd been cleaning up and taking constant glances at her wife whilst doing so, "you should head to bed. The couch will mess with your back."
Elizabeth bit down on her bottom lip and nodded. Getting up, she walked over to Rosalie and placed a kiss on her lips.
"Only if you come with me."
Rosalie smiled and nodded.
"In a bit. I have to full the dishwasher."
"I can do that in the morning, bunny," Elizabeth pulled Rosalie in and snaked her arms around Rosalie's waist, "Abbi's asleep?"
"She is. Beth, I haven't even showered. Maybe tomorrow?"
Elizabeth scoffed and pressed her nose against Rosalie's neck.
"The only thing you reek of is expensive wine," Rosalie placed her hands on Elizabeth's shoulders, "are you just not in the mood?"
Elizabeth kissed Rosalie's neck and brushed her fingers against Rosalie's hipbone.
"You know I'm always in the mood."
Rosalie held back a moan, as Elizabeth began to suck on her neck. It wasn't usual for them to start anything in the living room, especially with the possibility of Abbi walking down. They'd learnt their lesson with that when Abbi had first began to walk.
"Then why not?"
Elizabeth admired the mark that she'd made on Rosalie's skin. Rosalie could feel the spot pulsing, urging a throbbing in her pants.
"Maybe because this is the first time you've asked for sex in weeks."
Elizabeth hummed.
"Playing hard to get then?"
"Just wondering if it's because of that woman you were flirting with the other day."
The answer caught Elizabeth by surprise.
"I thought we were done with your jealousy," Elizabeth's response got Rosalie's blood rushing. She closed her eyes and focused on calming herself down, "we were just talking. You were busy with your sketchpad anyway."
"Only because you were busy with her," Elizabeth rubbed her temple and stepped back, "you can be honest; just tell me the truth."
Rosalie looked into Elizabeth's eyes. Her heart pounded, awaiting the answer that might have broken her heart.
"You're too insecure, bunny. I should be the jealous one, not you," Rosalie scoffed. She'd heard that line too many times. But her confidence had began to deflate ever since she'd turned thirty, "why would I flirt with someone especially when my wife and daughter are right there next to me? Do you really think that I'm a person who would do that?"
Rosalie shook her head and lowered her eyes to the floor. They'd met when she was at her best. And after almost seven years together, she'd began to feel inadequate.
"I'm just not what I used to be when we met. Don't you look at other women?"
"Do you?" Rosalie shrugged. She'd taken glances at other women but had never thought of cheating, "I'm a lesbian. Of course I look at other women. But I don't want to sleep with them. I want to sleep with my wife; only you," Elizabeth placed her hand in Rosalie's and entwined their fingers, "look at me."
Rosalie lifted her eyes, meeting those brown pools of warmth.
"I'm sorry."
Elizabeth brushed the pad of her thumb against Rosalie cheek and stepped closer.
"I love you. You're the most attractive woman to me, always. Why can't you see what everyone else sees?"
Rosalie tilted her head to the side and bit down on the inside of her cheek.
"I only want you to see me, you know that, right? After everything that happened all those years ago, you know with Lee and Jenny and Blair and Pennelope and Janice. Fuck, that was hell. I'm just sometimes afraid that I'm not good enough to be faithful to."
Elizabeth led Rosalie over to the couch.
"I know she'd hurt you. We were both victims for the same thing, remember? Look, I don't like to remember that you were once engaged to my ex-wife. It's a bit too taboo for me to digest sometimes."
Rosalie pressed her lips together and leaned her head back. The more time that she'd gotten to process that whole situation, the more weird she'd felt about it. But that didn't stop her from loving Elizabeth, and vice versa.
"We don't talk about it much, which I guess is a good thing."
"You think we need therapy?"
Rosalie sighed.
"Maybe. One day we'll have to tell Abbi. I wouldn't want her to hear it from someone else."
"When she hits puberty. She's too young to understand or process it now."
"What about never? Fuck, we might scar her for life with our real love story."
Elizabeth ran her fingers over Rosalie's shoulder and pulled her in for another kiss.
"It's beautiful, because I fell in love with you and you fell in love with me. The details don't matter as much as the happiness."
"Lee wasn't too happy."
Elizabeth wanted to roll her eyes.
"I wasn't too happy when she cheated on me for all those years. But you know, payback's a bitch."
"I was payback? And when I thought you were enamored with me."
Elizabeth slipped her hand under Rosalie's t-shirt. Taking a nipple in between her middle and index fingers, she tilted her head to the side.
"I had dreams about you. Lots of dirty dreams," Elizabeth leaned against Rosalie's ear, "I still do."
Rosalie sucked in a breath.
"Beth-" Elizabeth pulled Rosalie in for yet another kiss. As her tongue snaked its way into Rosalie's mouth, her fingers fondled, "baby-"
"You only call me baby when you're wet. Are you wet, Rosalie?"
Rosalie swallowed hard,'as Elizabeth's lips moved down her chest. When Elizabeth's lips met her erect nipple above the thinness of her t-shirt, a moan involuntarily left her lips.
"Why don't you see for yourself?"
Elizabeth pulled on Rosalie's pajama bottoms and tugged it down her legs. Her fingers brushed over the fabric of Rosalie's panties, without any rush, as she looked up to meet those lust-filled eyes.
"You're like fine wine, darling; better with age."
"You'd say anything to get into my pants," Elizabeth smirked, as she trailed her fingers over the waistband of Rosalie's panties, "are you sure we should be-"
"Hush, my love. Let me show you," Elizabeth paused for a moment, as she slipped her fingers into Rosalie's panties, "how much I want you."
"Not here. She might come down," Rosalie forced herself to push Elizabeth back. She leaned forward and combined their lips, as she got up from the couch, "your office. We'll lock the door."
Elizabeth pulled her wife into her office and secured the lock on the door. Pressing Rosalie against her desk, she continued where she'd left off.
"You really are gorgeous, bunny."
Slipping her fingers in, Rosalie gasped and leaned her head backward. Her skin was tingling, and her chest became flushed.
"I love you for loving me for me. You're probably the only person to see me for more than a face," Rosalie pulled her wife in for a kiss, "that's why I married you."
Elizabeth smiled.
"I do love your face a lot too."
Her fingers delved deeper, thrusting with long, slow strokes.
"Really? What else do you like?"
Rosalie spread her legs wider. Her wife placed butterfly kisses along her neck and chest. And Rosalie was sure that she'd have a few more hickies by the end of the night.
"You taste like heaven."
"But I haven't even showered-"
"You're like a fish. You shower more than three times a day. Stop worrying, my love."
Rosalie closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of Elizabeth's mouth exploring her skin. Elizabeth was so delicate and loving that Rosalie found herself becoming emotional with every stroke.
"Baby-"
"I know you're wet, you're dripping all over my fingers."
Rosalie's lips curved into a smile, before her mouth fell open. Elizabeth began to play with her nipples, making her hips rock faster.
"Pull down my panties and fuck me harder."
Elizabeth's eyes flickered in surprise. But she did as told immediately. Rosalie lifted herself onto the desk and leaned back, her head touching the surface of the desk.
"When did you get a bikini wax?"
Rosalie propped herself up on her elbows and bit down on her bottom lip.
"A few days ago," Elizabeth ran the tips of her fingers over Rosalie's mound. Feeling delighted by the smoothness, she got on her knees, and pulled Rosalie's legs over her shoulders, "you would've known if you'd join me in the shower in the mornings."
Elizabeth took the chance to admire the smooth curve of her wife's vagina.
"You know we never get anything done when I do. I have to restrain myself, my love."
"We never get any time alone anymore. I've missed this," Elizabeth leaned closer, her breath fanning Rosalie's skin, "so fucking much."
"Really?" Elizabeth teased Rosalie with the tip of her tongue. Rosalie's lips quivered. The throbbing heat between her legs became increasingly wet, and the jumping of her hormones escalated, "tell me what you miss."
Rosalie gritted her teeth, as Elizabeth slowly circled her clit with agile fingers. Her bundle felt like her heartbeat, as it pulsed against the pad of her wife's index finger.
"Baby, I-"
"Tell me, Rosalie. Tell me what you want me to do to you," Elizabeth leaned even closer, "I'll go as hard as you'd like."
Those words were answered with a body flushing throb. And the smirk on Elizabeth's face proved that she knew the effect that she had on Rosalie.
"I want-" Rosalie's voice became lost, as Elizabeth pressed her lips against dripping wet folds. She moaned loudly, her hand cupping her own breast, as her knees tightened around Elizabeth's neck, "oh my-"
Another body trembling moan rushed through her quivering lips. Elizabeth ran her hand up Rosalie's stomach and entwined their fingers, creating a soothing warmth to combine with the heat of her upcoming orgasm.
When Elizabeth slipped her fingers in, Rosalie felt her world crashing down and building up again. She tightened her hold on Elizabeth's hand, as her other hand flung forward to grip the back of Elizabeth's head. Rosalie shuddered, release beginning to ripple through her almost instantly, but Elizabeth wouldn't allow her to just yet.
Slowing down her movements, and softly caressing Rosalie's walls with the tips of her fingers, she kissed upward, reaching Rosalie's lower abdomen, and puckering down for her second love bite that night.
"How hard do you want it?"
Elizabeth lifted her head to meet those soft, watering eyes. Rosalie was panting for breath, sweat beading on her forehead, as Elizabeth placed a kiss on her neck, continuing to caress her wet folds.
Rosalie couldn't find her voice. Maybe it was trapped where her control was left behind. But she loved every moment of it. Submitting to her wife's touch turned her on more than anything that she'd ever felt. Even after so many years, the power that Elizabeth's touch held was still overwhelming, even when their lovemaking came down to a quickie.
"Hard, baby. Please."
Elizabeth hummed. Rosalie's begging always got her hyped and even more excited. The gracious curves of Rosalie's skin would tighten against her hands, and tasted perfect against her lips.
"Harder?" Rosalie's entire body begged for more, even when her voice failed her. But Elizabeth wanted words, not only actions, "you have to tell me."
Elizabeth looked in Rosalie's eyes. And in that moment, all of Rosalie's willpower was completely lost.
"Y-yes. Yes! As hard as you-"
That was all Elizabeth needed to give her wife what she'd desperately wanted. Moving her lips onto Rosalie's, Elizabeth kissed her wife with enough passion to send her rushing over the edge. Her fingers moved more skillfully than before, multitasking on every nerve, willing an orgasm to rise immediately.