The Lost Miraculous

NORMAL POV

After Gabriel Agreste transformed back, he left his lair and went back to his office and sat down. Just then, Nathalie entered the office.

"Ladybug and Cat Noir may have won, but in the end you'll be victorious" she said.

"Yes, have you seen the new superhero that was with them?" He asked.

"Yes, he was interesting" she replied.

"Nooroo, Duusu" Gabriel called. The two Kwami then shows up.

"Yes, master" they both replied.

"What do you know about the new miraculous that just appeared?" He asked.

"I think it's the wolf miraculous" Nooroo said.

"What is the wolf miraculous? It's not mentioned on the book" he said.

"That's because the wolf miraculous has been kept hidden for years because of its power" Duusu said. "I thought it was destroyed"

"Do you know of its power?" Nathalie asked.

"It has the power of wrath. It's more powerful than the ladybug and cat miraculous" Duusu said.

Gabriel was surprised to hear this information. A miraculous more powerful than Ladybug and Cat Noir! This is interesting he thought. He turns to Nathalie and said. "Then I must have it"

Nooroo flys to Gabriel and said. "You can't do that!"

"And why is that?" He asked plainly.

"You have to strong in mind, body and soul to wield its power, otherwise you'll lose control of yourself! You won't be able to bear it!" Nooroo said.

"Nooroo is right!" Duusu said. "Its immense power will be too much for you!"

Gabriel smirks evilly. "All this information makes me want to find the miraculous even more. With its power, I can defeat Ladybug and Cat Noir and take their miraculous!" He then starts to laugh.

MARINETTE'S POV

After I transformed back, I was going to meet master Fu, but I have to return Alya's notebook. She gave it to me while we're in class. I went to her place and knock on the door. She opens it and smiled.

"Hey girl" she said.

"Here, I almost forgot to give it to you" I said as I gave her notebook. "Why are you so happy today?"

"Haven't you heard?! There's a new superhero around! He just appeared out of nowhere and I caught him in action, teaming with Ladybug and Cat Noir!" She said happily.

"A new superhero?" I said, pretending not to know. "Who's the new superhero?"

"His name is Lone Wolf. I wanted to ask him more questions, but he gave me this cold look that made me think twice before saying anything" Alya said. "I don't think he's friendly like Ladybug and Cat Noir"

"You think so?" I asked.

"Yeah. Doesn't matter, I'll still take pictures of him and add him to the Ladyblog" she said cheerfully.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow Alya" I waved at her and left. I went to master Fu's place and when I got there, I knocked.

"It's open" master Fu said. I open the door and walked in. "Hello Marinette"

"Hello master" I said as I sat down.

"Is there a problem?" He asked.

"Is there other miraculous besides the ones being used and the ones on the box?" I said.