Chapter 4 Special exam Duo preparations part 2

Arisu P.O.V.

After Mashima-Sensei explained the rules, I started thinking about how to approach them, then only Ayanokouji-Kun sent me a message saying that.
'Arisu stay with Mashima-Sensei because the white room student is targeting you now.'

So, I already started getting the attention of white room students huh...

If Ayanokouji-Kun said it then I will have to be near Mashima-Sensei till he says, I can go now.

Soon Mashima-Sensei left the room and so I also started walking behind him.

He stopped and asked me.

"Why are you following me?"

"Because Ayanokouji-Kun said me to stay near you."

"What, but why would he say to do something like that?"

"Maybe it's because I am being targeted by someone."

"Targeted, like someone is trying to hurt you."

"That's something only Ayanokouji-Kun knows."

"Ayanokouji could be lying also, we should not trust..."

Before he could have finished his sentence, I spoke up.

"But I believe him completely even if he is telling lie, I can see right through them."

"Sorry Sakayanagi, I just wanted to know how much you believe him because whenever Ayanokouji is mentioned in the conversation your way of thinking and expressions completely changes."

"Fufufu... I didn't know that Mashima-Sensei is looking after me this closely."

"From the moment you entered this school I was watching you more than anyone else because you always have a calm aura surrounding you, but when Ayanokouji comes your calm aura changes to excitement and gives an expression like you want to have an all-out battle with him."

"Sensei is not wrong on that, so can we go to the teacher's meeting room now."

I cut the conversation there only because I don't want to reveal anything related to the white room and Ayanokouji-Kun.

We both now started walking towards the teacher's meeting room.

After reaching the room, Mashima-Sensei invited me inside.

And I sat down on the chair soon after that I received a call from Ayanokouji-Kun.

After speaking to each other we ended the call.

(If you want to know what they talked to each other then I highly recommend you to read the previous part.)

It looks like Ayanokouji-kun already started treating me like a princess, it's not like mind.

But if you think it deeply then Ayanokouji-Kun is just doing it for his benefit, of course, I am doing the same thing.

After sitting for hours alone, I am starting to realize what what Ayanokouji-Kun has been through in the white room.

And it's too bad that he can't even leave in freedom.

Because I dought that his father will let him do whatever he wants after graduation.

That guy is dangerous not denying that but if he comes between me and Ayanokouji-Kun then from that moment only he will be my opponent,and I will fight alongside Ayanokouji-kun when that time comes

and I will fight alongside Ayanokouji-kun when that time comes.

But it's easier said than done as his father has a lot of power outside this academy so it will not be easy but I will try my best.

I am completely bored sitting here now, there is nothing else I can do here.

Come on Ayanokouji-kun come fast.

After thinking the situation I am in now made me realize something that I don't know till now about Ayanokouji-Kun.

I can't believe, that I wasn't able to understand this early.

But what's done is done, now I should think of how to make it right.

So, I decided to myself that I will protect Ayanokouji-kun no matter what happens.

Chapter 4 ends here.

We will know the reason why Sakayanagi decided to protect Ayanokouji, in the next chapter.

As I said in the previous part it will take some time to write it.

And also today is Sakayanagi Arisu's birthday so wish her a happy birthday.