Authors note

Author's note: Try to feel how the ML's feel guys. Everything is not flowers and roses.

Those who have felt must be knowing moving on is not easy..it takes time.  Ezra is trying her best. On the outside she pretends to be strong, unbreakable , smiling. But few times when she is drunk or alone. She feels the pains of heartbeat. She is vulnerable.

It's not like in a second. Whoosh. She forgets everything and moves on. Life is not a game in real. Where you can click a button and change your selfless and sensitive nature.

It takes years, convincing, experiences, heartbreaks.

And she is trying her level best to be her best version.

On the other hand Aaron. Well the guy is a mess. He wants to push her away. And he can't think of anything else other than to push her away. He hurts her yes, but he has his reasons.

Which will be clarified later in the chapters.

If you think him to be a cheater. I can't change your thinking. It's your way. Those few who can relate with him can still love him.

Anyways. This is a work of fiction. Not reality. Still I try to make it feel real but people still want everything to be lovey dovey and cliche.

Are not made for this book.

The story will continue super soon. Those who have a strong heart and can continue. Are advised to put on their seat belts. Sensitive ones  or those who find anything offensive can stop at the next station and get down.

Thank you for your love and support!

Let's continue now.

Next update: Today or tom