🌑🌙Author's Note🌙🌑

Hello my worderful readers. I want you to know that I'm so thankful for the support that you've given me.

I was not a writer before and fond of reading books, but when my life get sour, thank god that there's wattpad that really helps me a lot to get back on my feet.

And I believed that sometimes, it's not always a person who can help you, sometimes it's you and a simple but inspiring story.

Looking back, I still can't  believe that I could write stories that will be appreciated by many. I'm really thankful to all of you guys and that's the reason why I keep writing.

For that I want to tell you that I created another story of mine and I hope that you'll love it again.

This new story might be resembled with actual person's life, but I want you to know that it's all fictional and out of my creative imagination.

This contains some mature scenes, violence, swearing, that bit inappropriate to other for that I apologize in advance.

The names that I used this time kinda bit awkward but I like it thought so don't be harsh on me.😇

Anyway, this story as my previous one contains some twist and for that patience is the key my beloved readers.

Thank you in advance and please comment, share and don't forget to vote.

Spread love always.🌙